Fifty Two: Yan-kun's Ending

(After school) 3rd Person's POV

Yan-kun looked around to make sure nobody was around before placing a letter in Taro's locker that asked him to meet under the Sakura tree. Yan-kun was a little nervous to meet Taro because he wasn't sure if he'd accept his feelings.

As the students started walking out of their classrooms, Yan-kun quickly ran to the Sakura tree where he would confess to Taro.

When Taro got to his locker, he opened it and found Yan-kun's letter. After he read it, he headed to the Sakura tree. "Hey, Yan-kun," Taro greeted as he found Yan-kun leaned against the tree. "I got your letter. You wanted to see me?"

"Yeah, I did." Yan-kun said. He got off the tree and approached Taro. "S-Senpai... There's something... I've been meaning to tell you for a while..." Yan-kun started. He fiddled with his hands as he looked at the ground.

"What is it, Yan-kun?" Taro asked. "Senpai..." Yan-kun quickly grabbed Taro's hands and blurted out, "Senpai, I love you! Please accept my feelings!"

Realizing what he had, Yan-kun gasped and covered his mouth with both hands. 'I'm such an idiot! What did I go and shout that out for?!' He thought in a panic. Taro blushed as he stared at Yan-kun, speechless.

'Oh, man! Now he's looking at me all funny! He probably thinks I'm crazy or something! That's it! It's over for me! Senpai will never love me after making a fool of myself!' Yan-kun thought.

"Yan-kun..." Taro looked up at him and smiled. "Sure, I'll accept your feelings." He smiled. Yan-kun's eyes widened slightly as he wasn't sure he heard that right. "I beg your pardon?" He asked, wanting his Senpai to repeat his sentence.

"I said, I'll go out with you. You're a handsome guy. In fact... I've even... kind of found you pretty attractive." Taro admitted with a blush. "Senpai..." Yan-kun blushed and Taro took his hand, giving him a shy smile.

Now, it was Yan-kun's turn to blush as he smiled slightly. Looks like Yan-kun got a happy ending after all.