Fifty: Now or Never

"Don't be ridiculous. There's no way Mido Rana would be in the game. He doesn't even know about it." I said. "That's where you're wrong. Mido does know about the game." Nemesis-kun denied.

"But how is that possible? We're the only ones who know about the game. We made it up." I stated. "I had Megamo Saikou work under cover for me so he could help me find out who the third player was." He explained.

"There's more to the story than that, Amaya," Nemesis-kun and I looked towards the door, spotting Mujo Kina. "Does he work under cover for you, too?" I asked Nemesis-kun. "No." He shook his head.

"Please, let me explain. I know about Mido. Amaya, the reason why you got sick that day was because Mido poisoned your bento and the piece of candy you ate. He also paid the delinquents to put your siblings in a coma." He explained.

"Why would he do that?" I asked. "His goal is to drive all the guys away from you so he can have you all to himself." Mujo said. "This guy isn't just weird. He's a psycho." Nemesis-kun said. "Mr. Kina, have you been helping him?" I asked.

"Well... sort of. But I didn't want to do it! He made me help him!" Mujo insisted. "We should tell a teacher." I said. "They won't believe you," Megamo leaned against the doorframe with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Mido has all the female teachers wrapped around his finger. If you tell him what he's done, they won't believe you. They'll just think you're making the whole thing up. This guy's practically invincible." He informed.

"Oh, dear. This is bad." Mujo said. "We need a plan to take him down." Nemesis-kun said. "No," I shook my head. "I can't allow anyone else getting hurt because of me. I have to deal with this situation on my own." I said.

"No way! It's too dangerous!" Nemesis-kun said. "He's right, Amaya. Who knows what he could do to you?" Megamo said. "I'll be fine." I replied.

"Amaya, I strongly advise you that you don't do this alone. He could end up hurting you." Mujo mentioned. "I don't care. It's not like I've been hurt before. I have to take care of this once and for all. It's now or never." I insisted.

Nemesis-kun, Megamo, and Mujo all looked at each other, then at me, knowing that I have made up my mind. "Okay. But I'll be keeping an eye on you. Just to make sure he doesn't hurt you." Nemesis-kun said. I gave a nod, telling him I understood.

The bell rang, telling me I had to get to class. At the same time, Yan-kun called me. "Yeah? What's up, Yan-kun?" I asked.

"Where are you? You've been gone a while. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just in the Gardening Club. I'll be going to class soon."

"Fine, but hurry up before you're late."

"Right."

I hung up and headed to class. When I got there, I peered inside as all the students were in their seats, meaning I was the last person to enter. "Good luck." Megamo said, giving me hug, in which I hugged him back.

"Be safe, Amaya." Mujo said. "Thank you." I replied. I looked at Nemesis-kun as he gave me a nod, and I nodded back. I looked into the classroom, took a small breath, and walked inside.