Ch 15. Coming Home

Raph removed the sling that was still wrapped around his right arm and advanced on Jeffrey as the human began to get up. The two faced each other, both with deadly intent in their eyes.

"You think you got what it takes to fight me you damn freak of nature?" Jeffrey pulled out a very long switch blade from his back pocket and flipped it opened. "Come and get me you disgusting terrapin."

Raph held up his sais and the two began to circle each other. Jeffrey yelled loudly and rushed toward Raph who immediately rushed toward him. Leo watched in horror as Raph met Jeffrey head-on. He drop the broom and quickly made his way over to where the other two turtles were. "Shouldn't we be stopping them?" He demanded cradling his right arm.

"Raph's been harboring a lot of anger Leo." Donnie told him. "After what this guy did to the both of you, he needs this."

They watched as Jeffrey swiped the knife back and forth and Raph jumped back in an attempt to stay away from the deadly blade. After a few swings, Jeffrey attempted to bring the blade down on Raph's head. Raph brought his left hand up and with his sia, hooked Jeffrey's wrist and taking his right hand, grabbed under Jeffrey's arm, throwing him over his shoulder. The others watched as Jeffrey flew over Raph's shoulder and sailed across the room smacking into the opposite side of the room with a loud thud.

"GET UP!" Raph screamed, his eyes filled with venomous hatred for this evil human. Jeffrey rolled on to his front and turned to face him, he scowled and grit his teeth but did not get up. "GET UP AND FIGHT ME!" Raph screamed as Jeffrey attempted to pick himself up only to be kicked in the face by Raph. "YOU WANNA TRY KILLING ME AGAIN THEN STOP BEING A COWARD!" Raph's continued, he suddenly threw his sais to the floor. "Stop hiding behind your piece of crap weapons and be a man and FIGHT ME!"

Jeffrey glared up at him and wiped the blood from his mouth. He scowled and clenched his fist but decided to remain where he was. Raph stared at him, breathing heavily. Seeing Jeffrey did not seem to have any fight left in him, he calmed himself down and started to turn away from him, very slowly toward his brothers and Leo. But a sudden yell from behind had him turning back and his fist connected with Jeffrey's jaw just as Jeffrey was about to bring his knife down up Raph's head. Raph jumped on top of him and began to pummel Jeffrey hard in the face. He got up and began to bounce around like he was in a boxing ring. "Get up." His voice low and threatening started to grow louder. "GET UP!

Raph let out a loud angry growl and was just about to run toward Jeffrey and keep the fight going when Leo intervened. "No Raph!" Leo ran over to him and pushed him away. "He's not worth this." He put his left hand on Raph's face and forced Raph to look at him. "You found me." He whispered, fighting back a sob. "Let's just go home…please."

Raph's face soften and he looked at Leo as though he was coming out of a trance. He grabbed Leo and wrapped his arms around him and brought him into a fierce hug. Donnie and Mikey smiled at the two and made their way toward a very bruised and very bleeding, angry Jeffrey. While Raph took Leo outside, Mikey kept watch over Jeffrey and Donnie found some rope to tie Jeffrey's hands and hold him til the local police arrived along with an ambulance.

While they waited, Raph assisted Leo in getting his right wrist free of the shackle. Leo watched as Raph wiggled his sai along the lock. He looked at Leo. "Brace yourself." He grunted as the lock broke and the shackle fell to the ground. Leo hissed at the sudden pain that radiated through his arm. Raph held his arm gently and inspected it.

"Looks bad." He ran his hand gently along the still very swollen limb. "Is it sprain or broken?"

"Just a sprain I think." Leo gingerly massaged his wrist then suddenly looked at Raph axiously. "What day is it?"