Ch 23. Full Circle

"Hurry up LH!" Raph yelled. He sat in his seat watching the large mutant alligator drive the Shellraiser through downtown New York. The desperation in his voice was only echoed by the loudness of the tires screeching on the road as it dodge around cars and pedestrians attempting to cross the street.

Within twenty minutes, they pulled up to an old brick building and parked the Shellraiser around the corner. Raphael was just about to jump out when Splinter held him back. "We must asses the situation." He advised. He then turned toward Donatello and Rockwell. "What do we know of his security system."

"I've worked with him and have been inside his lab several times."Rockwell said. "He has several security cameras along the roof and some inside as well."

"Donnie." Mikey turned to him. "Can you hack into the security cameras like you did that one time with TCRI?"

"I can but it will take some time" Donnie said.

"We don't have time!" Raph insisted.

"I don't have the security information like I did with TCRI." Donnie told him and began typing away on his computer, concentrating hard on trying to get the information.

"Well I can take care of the outside cameras." Raph said and began climbing up and out the hatch of the Shellraiser. Everyone watched as he opened the hatch and stuck his head out. They looked at each other in bewilderment as Raph began making what sounded like cooing noises.

"What's he doing?" Mikey wondered.

Splinter gave a slight chuckle. "Your brother always did have a way with animals."

"I don't believe it?" Leatherhead said, pointing out the windshield. Everyone gasped as they saw at least a dozen birds fly to the roof top of Falco's lab and land in various places. A few seconds later, Raph climbed back down to the floor.

"Okay, that takes care of the outside cameras." He told them. "Now let's go get my mate." He was once again just about to step outside when once again, a hand was placed on his shoulder. "Now what!?" He demanded, turning defiant eyes on his Sensei.

"It will do your mate nor us any good if we get inside only to get caught." Splinter told him with a stern but gentle voice. "You must have patience my son." He took a deep breath. "Everything will be okay as long as you focus on the goal ahead of you."

Raph took a deep breath and waited. The seconds ticked by, the silence broken only by Donnie's constant taping. "I'm in!" Donnie yelled excitedly. "Falco's lab is on the third floor so I only need to disable the cameras on that floor and the one above it annnnnd…."Donnie pushed a few more buttons. "It's done." Donnie smiled proudly. "Like a turtle do." He said smugly.

"That's great D…" Mikey said pushing him out of the way. "Now let's go."

Everyone but Rockwell, who they decided would stay with the Shellraiser and be the 'get away' driver, rushed out of the vehicle and made their way up to the roof of the building they were parked next to. They quickly and carefully jumped across to the building where Falco's lab was and found a skylight unlocked. Raph, being the last one to go in, patted a pigeon's head and nodded to it, signaling to the bird to take off which it did.

Raph joined the others in the hallway and they found a door leading to a stairwell. They quickly made their way down to the third floor and Splinter cautiously opened the door. He looked out to see no one in the hall. The five mutants, lead by Donatello, began to make their way down the hallway As they rounded one corner they were startled to see two tall men dressed head to foot in dark ninja clothes.

Immediately, Raph and Donnie jumped out and quickly engaged the two ninja in battle. The ninja were good, but they were better and the fight did not last too long. But as Raph backed his ninja into a corner, the ninja ducked a swing of Raph's sai and quickly slammed his hand against a fire alarm on the wall. Instantly, a blaring alarm sounded throughout the building.

Journey's endजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें