Three

Three

When the bell rang Shisui was already outside the door, waiting to drop you off to your next class.

"How'd you like the gang?" Shisui asked, once you got to him.
"They were really nice," you stated, not wanting to tell him that one of his friend was quite unpleasant.

Now that you thought about it, that dark haired guy didn't even introduce himself.

"Wow Sasuke too?" he asked in astonishment. "He never talks to people."
"Well except him," you replied, now realizing that Sasuke was the dark-haired mean guy from the group.
"If he even acknowledged your existence, he likes you," Shisui stated, giving you a warm smile.

Sasuke had acknowledged you, but he definitely did not like you, to say the least. Your train of thought was suddenly interrupted when Shisui stopped in front of a black door. You noticed that this was the only door in the whole floor, that was black.

"I've never really been here before," Shisui said. "But this is Art room 333."
"Kinda creepy," you commented, noticing how the hallway on this side of the school was completely deserted.

There was no light from the outside coming in, and on top of that, the hallway was dimly lit.

"I'll walk you in," Shisui braved up, opening the dark door.

When you chose Art class, you expected it to be a bright room filled with colors and paintings. But this room was black, with red clouds painted everywhere.

"Mr. Uchiha," Shisui called, heading towards a man with similar features as his.

By now the class had gone completely quiet, giving you their undivided attention. You noticed there were only a few students in this class and you seemed to be the only girl there, other than another blue-haired one. Everyone in this class seemed quite intimidating, but they didn't seem like bad people. You just stood there as they watched you, waiting for Shisui to finish up with Mr. Uchiha.

"Have fun gorgeous," Shisui whispered to you, on his way out.

Mr. Uchiha studied you for a brief second, before motioning you to come closer.

"In this class we usually have partners, but I'll let you chose," he stated.
"Tobi send her to me," a long blonde haired guy spoke up.
"Deidara, what did I tell you about calling me that in school?" Mr. Uchiha scolded.
"I'll stop calling you that if she can be my partner," the blonde continued. "Plus I need one. Sasori graduated."

You looked at Mr. Uchiha who smiled at you, probably secretly hoping for you to be the loud blonde's partner. At least for his sake.

"C'mon, you don't wanna be partners with Deidara," a grayish haired guy called out.

His hair was slicked back, which only accentuated his features. Yea, you were convinced that this school had the most attractive people. Both guys and girls.

"Why not, huh? Hidan?" Deidara asked, getting up to face the grayish haired boy.
"You must've forgot that I'm here," Hidan replied. "She'll be my partner."
"You're all fools," an orange haired guy, with a bunch of piercings interrupted. "Didn't you see who she was escorted by?"
"His friends probably already brainwashed the girl," a green haired boy assumed.
"Zetsu, have you forgotten that Shisui is friends with everyone? Including our Itachi," the blue haired girl said, defending Shisui.

What was with everyone in this school? Something fishy was going on.

The door opened once again, quieting the entire class.

"Itachi, you're late," Mr. Uchiha stated.

So Itachi was also in this class? Great, at least you knew someone!

"My apologies," Itachi said, sitting down. "You want my advice, Y/N?"
"How do you know her? Huh?" Deidara asked.

Deidara was a lot like Naruto, except he looked a little more mature.

"You should partner up with Deidara, he's always excelled in this class," Itachi continued, ignoring Deidara.
"Yeah! You know it!" Deidara exclaimed, patting the seat beside his. "C'mon."

You nodded and made the decision of being Deidara's partner. You trusted Itachi's advice, so you took it.

"Oh this is Konan, you two will be good friends," Deidara began introducing you to everyone.
"Finally a girl. I don't understand why no other girl takes this class," Konan said, smiling at you.

By now, they all turned to you and Deidara, warming up to you and even sharing some things. As you got to know them more, you learned that they were all a group, with some people missing because they graduated. Sasori, Kakuzu and Kisame. The rest that was left was Deidara, Itachi, Hidan, Konan and Pein. You were kinda weirdly curious about Pein, however you didn't want to be too nosy so you kept it to yourself.

"Don't you have lunch next? It's 4th period," Konan asked you.
"Yea, I do," you replied.
"Sit with us," Deidara and Konan both said at the same time.

* * *

The cafeteria was regular sized, but still very clean. It was quite awkward to have walked in with a large group of people, because it drew even more unwanted attention towards you. You couldn't hear but you could certainly see people whispering to each other. Deep down, you felt pretty guilty for not sitting with Naruto's group but you didn't even know where they were since Shisui hadn't come to pick you up.

Little did you know, that Naruto's group was already watching you from the other side of the cafeteria.

"What the hell are they doing with Y/N?" Kiba asked, being the first to notice you, since he was on the lookout for you to show up.
"I thought Shisui was supposed to be with her," TenTen stated, worried at the sight in front of her.
"Shisui's at that Presidents Club thing with Neji," a brown haired guy with a ponytail stated. "The whole thing's a drag."
"Are you freaking kidding? I used up all my cologne for this moment!" Naruto complained.
"Well it didn't help," a pink haired girl teased. "Right Sasuke?"
"I told her, Itachi wasn't a friend," Sasuke whispered to himself.
"WOW! SHE IS SUCH A BEAUTY!" a guy with a bowl cut exclaimed when he saw you.
"Not you too Lee," TenTen groaned.
"We must go save her from them so she can reward us by being my girlfriend!" Lee continued to fantasize.
"Choji.. stop chewing so loudly," a guy with shades on stated. "I can't concentrate."
"Let me eat Shino!" Choji replied, continuing to munch on his chips.
"Sakura! Will you stop hogging Sasuke!" a light blonde girl yelled, hitting the pink head.
"Guys, let's not fight," a pale faced boy suggested, with a wicked smile.
"Shut up Sai, what do you know about true love?" Naruto retorted.
"Uh.." Hinata whispered to herself.
"Shut up you idiot! You just met her!" Sakura yelled, growing a vein on her forehead, out of frustration.
"Alright everyone be quiet!" Naruto yelled at his group. "We can't just let her go with them, she's new! She doesn't know about them."
"Why should we-"
"He's right," Sasuke agreed, which led everyone else to agree as well.

They all looked at each other, thinking back to all the dark secrets the past held.

"We're not gonna lose her to them," Naruto said with determination. "Believe it!"