Nine

Nine

The second day of school went by pretty quickly. It was just like the first day, except you were more comfortable around everyone.

Your first period class was just the same, with Shisui and Itachi. The class spoke about their summer and how they spent it. When Ms. Yuhi got to you, you spoke about your time in Nepal when you visited over the summer, to provide help after their devastating earthquake.

"You're amazing," Shisui commented, and that was something you wouldn't forget. Mostly because you had never heard anyone say that to you, other than your dad of course.

The routine continued when you got to Language. You learned the alphabets in sign, which Naruto had some trouble with so you had to assist him. He never stopped grinning when you were around, which seemed to really bother Kiba.

"Hinata, why don't you help Naruto?" Kiba suggested with a smirk.
"Uh.. well I-" Hinata said barely audible.
"Hinata, why don't you help Kiba?" Naruto interrupted. "Oh Y/N, so I'll be seeing you tonight, right?"

You blushed slightly, as you felt Sasuke's dark eyes on you.

"For sure," you replied happily.
"I'll make sure I find your cute ass there," Kiba commented. "We'll dance."
"Y/N we should totally go together," TenTen added. "Hinata, Sakura and Ino are all coming with us in my car."
"Oh actually-"
"She won't fit in the car," Sasuke quickly came to your rescue. "She's coming with me."
"Hey! You said you weren't even sure if you wanted to come," Naruto groaned, annoyed with his moody friend.
"She's coming with me, loser," Sasuke stated.

So far you knew that Kiba was the flirt, Naruto was the nice guy, Sasuke was the douche, Shisui was the school's favorite and Itachi was the secret hottie, which you kind of already knew. And so was Mr. Hatake and Mr. Uchiha. You thought your math teacher, Mr. Umino was pretty good looking too.

Yesterday when you ended up exchanging numbers with TenTen and Ino, they added you to the girl's group chat which included Sakura, Hinata and Temari as well. When Sakura, Ino and Temari gushed about Sasuke, the topic soon changed to Itachi. They said that Itachi was so mysterious and hot, and you shyly agreed as well. You also learned that he was Sasuke's older brother which was visible in their appearances.

The girls had started trusting you with the gossip, so they filled you in. So far you learned that Ino had lost her virginity to Sai. Temari had lost hers to Shikamaru. Kiba was 15 when he lost his virginity. Sasuke lost his to some random girl at 17. Sakura lost hers to Hidan, sophomore year. Naruto, Gaara, Neji, Choji, Lee and Shisui were apparently still virgins. TenTen had hooked up with Lee, freshman year. Naruto's first kiss was Sasuke. Sakura's first kiss was Kiba. Hinata used to have a crush on Shino. TenTen had seen Neji naked, by accident. Konan apparently used to like Kankuro. And that was all.

When the bell rang, you made your way to art with Shisui by your side. You asked him if he was going to the party tonight and he said he wanted to, but couldn't because he had to visit his grandma. He also told you to have fun and to text him if something went wrong.

Art was surprisingly fun, Pein had even started warming up to you.

"Oh yea! Konan had the biggest crush on Kankuro!" Deidara recalled after you asked Konan about it.
"Yeah when Sasori and Kankuro used to be friends," Zetsu added. "Konan would secretly spy on them."
"Zetsu! Shut up," Konan yelled, blushing immensely.
"Y/N," Hidan spoke, ignoring his friend's side conversation. "You coming to tonight's party?"
"You're going?" you asked surprised, since Naruto's group was going as well.
"Yea, if you come I'll introduce you to my bro, Kakuzu," Hidan continued. "He's wild."
"He is wild, wait till you see him drunk," Zetsu joined in. "Last time he fought Hidan and almost killed him."
"Kisame and Sasori are coming too," Pein informed. "You'll like them.. well they'll like you actually."
"If she comes, she'll come with me," Deidara said confidently.
"She's going with my little brother," Itachi interrupted.