Sixteen

Sixteen

"You know I've been watching you," the weird man said, casually.

You were waiting for the moment he'd let his guard down so you could finally run away. A couple minutes had passed by so far, and you two decided to sit on a park bench. He was the one who suggested you wait there until the rain died down, because he "didn't want you to get sick." Quite ironic considering the fact that he was trying to kidnap you.

"What do you mean you've been watching me?" you asked, still searching for a way to catch him off guard.

If you resorted to violence, he'd easily win and you couldn't let that happen. You had only one chance to catch him completely off guard and then haul ass.

"Since the minute you came out from the airport, up to now," Kimimaro explained. "I've been watching you."

"That's.. that's really creepy," you responded, truthfully.

"It was a part of my job," he argued, as if that were supposed to make it any less weird. "It was pure torture. You're a very boring girl."

What?

Did this man just try to insult you, as if he had the right? Who the hell did he think he was?

"Nobody told you to watch me," you snapped. "Who the hell are you? You kidnap me, stalk me and then complain about how I don't do fun things to entertain your ass?"

"I'm glad you're getting on with the program," he said with that slick smirk of his.

You had had enough of him. Who said you had to wait for a distraction to catch him off guard? You'd create your own distraction.

You stood up in an instant, jerked your knee back and flung it forward towards the target: Kimimaro's balls. And when he let out a painfully loud shriek, you bolted out of there in lightening speed.

Run Y/N! Run!

And don't stop until you reach Genma.

* * *

You felt a burning sensation through your lungs and your legs were aching tremendously. Unfortunately, you were nowhere close to the end since you still seemed to be stuck inside this stupid park. You should've never even stepped foot outside of your house.

Thankfully however, the rain had stopped by now. But no matter where you went, the soggy mud would leave your obvious footprints behind, meaning that Kimimaro would be able to follow you with little to no effort.

You couldn't give up now. You were so close.

Finally in the near distance, you were able to see the exit of the park. At last, you thought. You knew that you were going to be safe once there were people around. You figured you had no time to call Genma, you would simply have to fill him in once you were sure that Kimimaro wasn't following you anymore.

You then continued running. And running. And running.

Finally, after what seemed to be an eternity, you were on the streets. Out of breath perhaps, but certainly not out of hope.

"You finally made it."

Your eyes widened, your heart rate increased and your hope completely shattered into mere oblivion.

That  voice. It couldn't be-

"Kimimaro."

"Great timing," the pale male stated, clasping onto your wrists once again. "The car is ready."

"Why are you doing this? Who are you working for?" you asked, frustrated and exhausted.

"If I told you, I'd have to kill you," he replied, without showing even the slightest bit of guilt.

He smiled at you mischievously. His previously empty eyes suddenly held a sinful, dark hue. What was he thinking? What was he planning?

"Tell me." you demanded again. "Who are you working for?"

He let out a long, tired sigh.

"Your father."