Ten

Ten

Your outfit

Sasuke's car

Sasuke's car

It wasn't much of a secret that you and Sasuke would be coming together, but everyone had made it into a much bigger deal than it really was

It wasn't much of a secret that you and Sasuke would be coming together, but everyone had made it into a much bigger deal than it really was. And Sasuke's flashy car- which was similar to your dad's taste, didn't help your situation at all.

When you arrived, the people standing outside on the front porch of the house, were going crazy. They began snapping pictures of the blue car with their flash on, blinding you in the process. The loud commotion caused more people to gather around to watch the two of you as if you were some kind of celebrities. You could even hear all his fangirls yelling in excitement.

"Sasuke!"
"He made it!"
"Sasuke's here!"

"Sasuke's here?!"

Sasuke noticed that you were feeling nervous, so he placed an arm around your waist tightly, as you two entered the crowded party together.

"Who is that?"
"Sasuke!"
"Who's he with?"

You could see Sasuke roll his eyes in annoyance. His grip on your waist had now, tightened.

"You stick with me, you understand?" he stated firmly.
"Okay," you agreed.

"And Y/N," he said, leaning closer to your ear. "You look gorgeous."

* * * 

"Hey- Woah," Naruto froze in his tracks. "Who let you out the house looking this good?"
"Close your mouth, Naruto!" Sakura said, smacking the blonde on his head. "Hey Sasuke."
"Hey you two," you greeted them with a smile.
"Hey! Come on, everyone's in the balcony upstairs," Sakura informed, pulling your arm.

You followed right behind her as Naruto and Sasuke followed behind you. It was pretty packed and the music was painfully loud, but the atmosphere seemed to reek with the smell of fun. Everyone inside was either dancing or socializing with a red solo cup present in their hand.

When you finally got up to the balcony, you were amazed. The balcony itself was so huge that it fit half of Naruto's group on it, which was saying a lot. The other half was on the inside of the room, which seemed to be a bedroom. Some were sitting on the floor and some were lying down on the bed. Shikamaru in particular, was asleep. Sakura had closed the doors so even the loud music from downstairs, was somewhat muffled.