Six

[a/n: i am republishing the chapters from my quotev due to the overwhelming requests. thank you all! i wrote this story 1.5 years ago so i really can't speak much for my cringy writing. just know i've improved and if you want to read my recent work, my tumblr is 7-deadlysins.tumblr.com - not anime. it's more kpop groups.]

Six

The Auditorium

"College Preparatory is a class to help all Seniors prepare for college," Mr

"College Preparatory is a class to help all Seniors prepare for college," Mr. Mori informed from the middle of the stage. "All Seniors have to attend this class, it's mandatory. All your class teachers are here to help you, including me and Ms. Tsunade. Questions?"

You looked around the auditorium for Pein and his group because they had to be here too, they were Seniors after all. You were currently sitting with Naruto and his huge group, which only seemed to grow each time you met him. He had introduced you to a couple more people: Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Ino, Choji, Shino, Lee and Neji.

So far you liked them all, but you couldn't help but notice how different their personalities were. Lee's energy made even Naruto look tired, which was saying a lot. Neji was busy yelling at Lee about how staring at you was very inappropriate. Choji was busy sneaking food in his mouth as the Principal gave his speech. Shikamaru was barely awake, even drooling slightly. Sai was trying to make civil conversation with you while Shino made small remarks. Sakura and Ino were busy whispering among themselves about the party tomorrow night.

"I'm sorry on Lee's behalf-" Neji apologized once again in his beautiful accent, before being interrupted.

"Neji! How can you say that?" Lee yelled, getting up from his seat. "I am able to act according to my feelings and it is true that I have fallen in love!"

"What the- Not this again," TenTen groaned, pulling her friend to sit back down.

"Forget it Lee!" Kiba joined in.

"Jeez Y/N, I feel so bad for you," Ino said, sympathetically.

"Will you be coming tomorrow night?" Sai asked softly, among the chaos. "To the party?"

You instantly looked at Sasuke, who was already looking at you with that smirk of his.

"She'll come," Sasuke answered for you.

"Hey come with me, I'll pick you up and everything!" Naruto exclaimed, flashing you a confident smile.

"Naruto have you seen her car? She should pick you up if anything," Sakura commented, making you blush.

"Huh? Whatcha blabbin' about Sakura?" Naruto asked, confused.

"She's the one who we saw come in that matte black car," Sakura explained.

You felt embarrassed, knowing you were going to probably look like a show-off. You cursed your dad for having such an obnoxious taste in everything. Cars, house, bikes, it was ridiculous.