mary sue complex

a/n: wrote this when i was 16, i was just starting to write bc i was passionate about it, and  it made me happy. a lot of people are commenting it as a mary sue character which you can surely believe—most y/n's are. but just wanted to explain where i was coming from when writing the character. (this was my thought process when i was 16, and do not intend it to offend or hurt anyone).

a lot of people were mad at y/n for complaining when she's rich, so i questioned myself: is being worried or being upset and "complaining" an emotion that's reserved for the poor alone? can the rich not suffer from both physical as well as mental problems and issues? can a rich character be written well enough for my readers to support them? i wanted to challenge that extremely controversial topic—even though i am definitely not wealthy myself. i wanted to: 1. explore a character that was drastically different from my own. simply to try to have diverse perspectives in my life as well as in my writing—i find it helpful. 2. test if i could still create a character people could relate or resonate with, and write the character so well that the readers can overlook all the differences between them and the character. 

as for her skills, i tried to give her a skill but also a reason why or how she aquired that skill (such as sign language). i don't think it is represented enough in these types of books. it was also just an exploration of different traits and skills to give my characters. also, i love reading harem/reverse harem books which is why i wrote it this way. (if you don't like it, i had warned you in the description, but i warn you again. this is a reverse harem!) i still tried to make it interesting and try my best to stay oroginal to the boys and their character traits. so not all boy crushes/loves y/n in the same way. 

i have written many books before this and have written many after, but this book is special to me. although it is still flawed and a work to be improved, i explored so many different topics (even if just a small dab) because of this book and was able to reflect on my writing and myself based on the conpliments and the critisism. 

me and my 16 year old self want to thank you all for reading, and the other chapters are soon to come. i hope you will remain part of the Konoha High family till the end (abt 40 chapters total. yikes. that is a whole lot of mary sue, huh?)