3. Handcuffs

Dropping her keys onto the small table pushed up against the wall, Camila slipped her coat off and hung it on the rack. The lights were off and the hall was illuminated by tall and short candles huddled together in corners of the room and placed in such a way to lead her gaze to a certain silhouette she found so familiar.

Leaning against the door frame stood her boyfriend Shawn with a sexy little smirk playing on his lips. She could tell what he was up too and gave him a small grin. Lifting up his hand she noticed he was dangling a pair of handcuffs, lifting her eye brow at him, he lifted his own brow at her and licked his lips slowly and then bit down softly on them.

Deliberately walking slowly up towards him so that they were chest-to-chest, Camila lifted up her face and tenderly kissed Shawn's wet lips – letting her lips linger for a bit but not too long – she pulled back. Her fingers were stroking around the hem of his jeans, agonizingly slowly.

"Lets go upstairs." Shawn said lowly. Placing his hand on the base of Camila's back, he lead her up the stairs and into her room. Once again, the room was filled with candles, lights off, only this time rose petals were scattered on the sheets.

Shawn's arms wrapped around her waist, "I'm going to make you feel something you've never felt before." Sliding down one hand he cupped her area and began massaging, kissing and sucking Camila's jawline down to her neck.

Spinning Camila around his mouth captured hers, sliding his hot tongue past her lips eagerly. Pushing his body up against her so that she ended up landing on the bed with him pressing himself on top of her. Camila ran her fingers through his hair and pulled him closer – if that were possible! – his hands ran up and down her upper body to her thighs. Camila's groins strapped together as she bucked her hips up.

Camila tore off his shirt and threw it on the ground – discarding her shirt also – his lips kissed and sucked down her neck, down to her breasts, softly squeezing them in his hands before swiftly unhooking her bra and slinging it to the floor.

Shawn's lips enclosed around Camila's hardened nipple and sucked while fondling with the other breast. Tugging on them both as Camila arched her back and pushed his face closer so he would continue working his wet tongue on her breasts. But Shawn lifted himself up and grinned at her seductively, pulling out the handcuffs from his jeans he locked Camila's hands above her head on the bed post.

Kissing Camila's lips Shawn made his way down her body, Camila bite her lip as his lips reach the top of her jeans. The button pops open and her jeans are on the floor with the rest of the torn of pieces of clothing. Shawn lays open-mouthed kisses on Camila's inner thighs up to the apex of each leg – his face dangerously close to her pussy – lifting his head up slightly, his teeth sink into the hem of Camila's underwear and begins to drag them down her petite frame.

Leaving Camila fully exposed, tossing her underwear to the side. Kissing back up her leg, a shaky sound escapes Camila's lips as Shawn flicks her clit with his tongue.

Shawn's tongue glides up and down her slit continuously before he slips it into her wet walls. Rolling, sliding and whirling his tongue inside her slit as she clutch onto the bars above her, Camila lifts her thighs as Shawn locks his head around them pulling him closer to her swelling lips.

Camila's mouth opening up in an O shape, she soon bites down harshly on her bottom lip. This is what he wants, for Camila to give in but she won't allow it, not just yet. But then Camila feels his mouth vibrate against her as he moans and breathes heavily onto her, causing Camila to sharply buck her hips as an unsteady whimper escaped her lips.

Shawn pulls away and licks the wetness around her bud, smirking up at Camila as he lifted himself up on his knees and removed his belt, sliding down his jeans and boxers. Watching Shawn undress as his length sprung up turned Camila on even more. Camila blushed when she noticed Shawn had realized she were staring down at his impressive bulge.

Leaning down on his hands – placed by the sides of Camila's face – Shawn lowered his body down onto hers and left kisses over her face and neck, leaving her lips till last. His tip began to stretch Camila's entrance as he licked and sucked the crook of her neck.

A moan escaped Camila's mouth as she tried tugging her hands down – forgetting she were cuffed – she hissed as Shawn pushed himself further and further into her hole. Filling her completely as his tip hit Camila's hot walls.

Shawn waited for Camila to adjust to his size and then began rocking his hips, sliding backwards and forwards, whispering curses beside Camila's ear. A sensation ran through her body as he pumped quicker inside of her.

His strokes were getting faster and faster, Camila's body trembling more and more with each thrust Shawn threw. Her breathing quickened and would hitch every time Shawn pressed against her sensitive spot. Camila begged him to un-cuff her so he quickly released her small hands.

Camila's nails dug into Shawns back as his thick length throbbed inside of her wet walls. Shawn clutched onto the sheets, knuckles turning white as he pumped harder, driving Camila to her high. Camila screamed out his name repeatedly as they were both engulfed in each other's highs.

Clenching his muscles and a long groan coming from his lips as his hot, thick liquids spewed from his pulsating bulge. Camila's walls tightened around Shawn, her juices spilling over his length as she clutched onto him, biting onto his shoulder.

They both stayed still, holding onto one another. Shawn laid on top of Camila but enough so that he wasn't squashing her. They locked their eyes with one another and Shawn crashed his lips onto Camila's, passionately kissing her.

Pulling away they were both breathless, Shawn slid over to the other side and cradled her in his arms. Camila's hand laid on Shawn's chest as they lightly kissed , Shawn rubbed Camila's arm and back – drawing circles on her bare skin – Camila sighed and they both dropped off into a peaceful slumber, whispering 'I love you, baby.' to each other before nodding off

-- Guys I am going to try my best to update everyday, thanks so much for reading, it means a lot to me :)))