7. I'm yours

CAMILAS POV

A groan escaped my lips as Shawn kissed down my neck and he pulls me to him.

Our bodies dancing to the song rhythm, grinding on each other.

"Fuck baby" he let out a grunt turning me around crashing his lips to mine. We kiss a lot , yet every time seems like it's my first time kissing someone.

He broke the kiss giving me a smirk. "Let me go say bye to the boys then we're gonna home " my lips curl up to a smile nodding.

"Don't take to long " I decided to teasely say rewarding a smile from him.

"Trust me baby i won't "

I let out a laugh as he fast walks to his friends leaving me breathless standing in the dance floor.

I was about to go after him when I felt a hand grip my wrist turning me around.

My eyes widen when I saw Austin, my long time best friend standing in front of me giving me a big smile.

"Austin!" I yelped hugging him as he lets out a chuckle. "Hey shortie"

His nickname makes me laugh breaking the hug. "It's been so long since I last saw you" I muttered looking at him weirdly when I saw him eyeing me.

"You look, just wow" he replied ignoring my statement. His Stare made me uncomfortable and making me wish Shawn was here with me.

" Um thanks" I questioned but gave him a small smile. "The years did you good" he continued with his lips curled up in a smirk.

I didn't reply but look over his shoulder to see Shawn walking towards us with a scowl making my lips go up.

He was jealous.

I loved when he was jealous. First of all it shows me he cares about me. And two hot passionate sex comes after he makes sure that I know I'm his.

"Baby you ready" Shawn's voice overpowers Austin's voice as he wraps his arm around my waist pulling me towards him kissing me on the lips.

A awkward cough broke our kiss making me blush. "Um Shawn this is Austin my childhood best friend, Austin this is my boyfriend Shawn"

Shawn said nothing but look at the hand Austin was offering him and snorted.

Here comes the 'im his' showing off.

Before Shawn could say anything Austin spoke up making Shawn clenched his fist.

"Really Camila? He's your boyfriend, you could do so much better"

Shawn beat me to a response as he pushes me behind him as if he didn't want any chances of Austin taking me.

"And who's that person? You?" Shawn questioned raising an eyebrow at him.

Austin gave him a smirk "Who else do you see , she's mine"

I gasped at his response. I'm no one's expect Shawn's, and you just don't question Shawn.

He might be caring , sweet , and a sweetheart. But when it scones to his love ones he defends them like a bull.

"To bad she loves me and is with me" Shawn sneakered back.

"Not for long , when she notice's your not the man for her she's going to leave you and come to me"

Shawn let out a laugh making my stomach sink. Something was going to happen and I needed to stop it.

"Shawn baby he's not worth it" I whispered into his ear. I tuned to Austin and gave him a glare. "I love Shawn and thank the Lord I have him."