11. She's so hot

SHAWN'S POV

"Fuck Camila!" I moan, the picture of her making me even harder than before. "Ugh!" I grunt.

Yes, I'm jacking off, jerking off, fucking myself, whatever you fucking call it, I'm doing it. My girlfriend Camila recently posted a picture of her in probably the sexiest thing ever, I just couldn't take it.

She had things to do today but before she left her house she just had to take a picture of her hot outfit. Of course I'm worried guys would hit on her, but she's loyal, I know she is.

I pumped myself faster as I thought about last night when we went clubbing together, the way her hips moved, oh fuck!

*Flashback*

Her hands waved in the air, a grin on her face, swaying her hips to the beat of the music, lights flashing, her body perfectly fitting the dress she was wearing.

I furrow my eyebrows in amazement as she throws her head back, moving her body slowly. I was watching from a distance, I could imagine me behind her, I could imagine me being in her, I could imagine myself filling her up all the way.

I fucking need her, she wont want to do it, she never wants to anymore, she ran out of pills and can't get anymore for some reason. I have condoms but she still says no, we use to be so sexually active almost every night though.

Something has changed, but her hips moving the way they're moving made me want to aggressively fuck her. I knew she wouldn't allow, she's a tease.

*Flashback bye bye*

I threw my head back as the memories of her hips came to mind, I moved my hand faster up and down. I looked back at the picture of her and checked out her legs, the thought of my fingertips tickling them as I trailed my hands up her legs to her core.

After trailing my hands to her area I take off her shorts and panties slowly, taking in her sight I would smirk. I spread her legs open wide, without warming her or waisting time I'd slam inside her.

Camila's screams would fill the room, turning me on even more, I would go slow at first till she pleaded for speed. I'd pick up the paste to the point I'm straight up slamming into her tight pussy.

Her walls would clench around my cock making me moan her name, complimenting how fucking tight she is. Her legs would start to shake, she'd then warn me she's gonna release.

Thats when I'll reach down and rub her clit fast and hard making her go crazy. She'd reach her climax once I twitched inside her, feeling some form in my stomach.

"Camila, I'm so close," I breathe out, picking up the paste.

Thats when I'll let it out, I'll shoot my liquids right inside her, her head being thrown back as she feels my warm liquids. I'll collapse right next to her and breathe heavily with her.

"Damn," I say, trying to catch my breath.

Fuck, she's so hot!

---- I haven't updated in a while, I think Im going to start updating a few times a week because I have been busy lately, but anyways this is I believe the first part with Shawn's POV so I hoped you enjoyed it and if you did it would mean the world to me if you voted. Thanks for reading <3