19. The Lake House

Warning: This story is very very filthy if you know what I mean... probably the dirtiest one in this whole book so far, so read at your own risk 😂

Camila jumped out of the jeep, stretching her stiff limbs. She looked up at Taylor's lake house, a grin spreading onto her face. She heard the driver side door of the jeep slam shut, Shawn appearing at her side holding both of her bags.

"Can you believe we are finally here, Shawn?" She grinned at him, seeing him roll his eyes, a smile on his face.

"Yeah. We would have been here a lot earlier if you didn't take so long to get out the door this morning. Everyone else got here two hours ago," he retorted, heading towards the door. Camila huffed at him, running to keep up with his pace.

"It's not my fault! I had to make sure I had everything packed for the weekend!" She stated, following him inside.

"Camila, you tried to pack your entire closet. We're just here for the holiday weekend. It's just some swimming, barbequing, games with friends, and some fireworks. We aren't even heading back to town until the end of the weekend, so you didn't need your wardrobe!" Shawn retorted, kicking the door shut to the lake house and dropping her bags onto the couch along the wall. "Now, let's just head out back, alright? Connor already fired up the grill. We can swim for a while, and just try to relax. That's why we came. Relaxation for once, alright?"

Camila stuck her tongue out at him, heading out the back door. She faintly heard Shawn sigh, following not far behind. She saw Connor flipping some burgers on the grill, wearing just his swim trunks. Taylor was lounging on a chair, obviously trying to tan, wearing a tight, hot pink bikini. Selena and Hailee were splashing around in the lake, Niall floating on his back feet away.

Selena and Hailee noticed Camila walk out, motioning her to join them. Camila grinned, kicking off her flip flops, tugging her shirt over her head and sliding her jean shorts off her silky legs. She didn't notice Shawn standing in the doorway, watching her closely. She adjusted the top of the new bikini she had bought with Taylor days before the trip, making sure that it wouldn't fall off the second she jumped into the water. Once Camila was sure she was ready, she did a cannonball into the lake.

Shawn shuffled in the doorway, biting slightly at his lip. He couldn't break away from the sight of Camila adjusting her bikini, the light blue complementing her skin perfectly. He licked his lips, his mind focused on the way the bikini clung to her petite but shapely body, showing off the perfect curvature of her ass and highlighting her small perky breasts. He looked at her in the water with Ariana and Selena, noticing the water dripping from her hair and face onto her chest, running down the valley of her breasts. He shifted uncomfortably, his cock twitching in his dark blue swim trunks, the white shark on his left thigh shifting in its position every time his cock moved. He let out a small groan, rubbing his face.

Connor looked over at Shawn, making a face. "What has you all hot and bothered, Shawn? I can smell your heightened arousal from here." Shawn fidgeted, trying to make coherent sentences as Connor laughed. Connor closed the grill, dragging Shawn inside. "Is it because of Camila? Come on dude, I know you have a crush on her"

Shawn's eyes widened, staring at Connor. "What?! I-I don't...I don't have a..." He paused, seeing the look on Connor's face. "Am I that obvious?"

Connor laughed, looking out at Camila in the water. "To her? Hell no. Remember when Sam used to flirt with her? She never knew until  mentioned after he moved. She is the densest person when it comes to someone liking her." He paused, turning back to Shawn. "But to me? Yes. I can smell your desire, remember? And it's only towards her or when she is around. It is ten times worse today though. Is it because of her in that swim suit?"