4. Blowjob

Camila

We were watching a movie and I felt Shawn stir.

"What's the matter, babe?" I asked, Shawn.

"Oh. n-nothing," he stutters. something was definitely strange.

"oh ok," I say innocently.

We continued watching the movie, Shawn all of a sudden pauses the movie. I turn my head, making his arm fall off of my shoulder.

"Why did you pause it?" I ask, confused. Shawn smashes his lips into mines, instantly putting his tongue in my mouth. He kisses down my neck until he finds my sweet spot, making me moan.

"mmm, Shawn," I moan, I climb over and straddle him, his bulge poking at my thigh. We continue to kiss, but I start to grind on him, a low groan sounding from his throat.

I begin to palm him through his pants, earning another moan. I begin to unbuckle his pants, and pull his pants down. His bulge looking even bigger now. Pulling down his boxers, his boner springs out , hitting his stomach. Shawn's member a deep pink, pre-cum leaking out of it. I take his long hard-on into my hands and pump him.

I sink to my knees while Shawn sits on the couch. I kitty lick the tip, and take him into my mouth, pumping the rest with my hand.

"Ohh, Camila," he moans, pulling my hair into a makeshift ponytail. I go deeper and deeper down his length, trying to take all of him. His member hits the back of my throat and my eyes begin to sting, making me choke.

"Fuck! i love it when you choke," he says through gritted teeth. Shawn's member begins to twitch, signaling he's going to cum.

"Don't stop Camila! don't stop," Shawn loudly moans, shooting his cum into your mouth.

"Swallow," he demands, and I obey.

"Oh, babygirl, that was so good," Shawn says, breathless, "You're in for a treat."

-- This one was pretty short but I promise I'll post a longer one tomorrow, thanks for reading guys : D