Alison's family and the Belmonts

As Trevor walked into the Speakers hideout, he rested Alison beside the door. The Speakers looked on with fright and confusion. "Alison? What happened to her?!" One of the Speakers glared at Trevor. Trevor rolled his eyes. "And the sleeping soldier?"

"You're welcome by the way," Trevor grunted sarcastically and crossed his arms. "As I keep saying, there's no sleeping savior down there. It's just a trapped legend for desperate Speakers." The Speaker glared at Trevor's answer.

"Or there's something that important down there needing to be guarded!" The Speaker argued. Trevor glared, rather fed up with the topic. He would rather find some food, some drink, get drunk. Maybe even find a tall tree to rest under and watch the show before he moves on. All the good little people dying horribly, all that.

"Enough." Alison's groggy voice spoke, catching everyone's attention, besides Trevor who looked like he wanted to ditch. All eyes were now on her.

Alison sighed, "I'm sorry I failed to retrieve the sleeping soldier, but I'd have to agree with Trevor," this caught Trevor's attention as he glanced at her, "What I saw down there; lights that light themselves, dead bodies with heads that were cut clean off.."

Alison glanced at all the Speakers to let them know she was being serious before looking at the Elder. "That description fits the inside of Dracula's castle." The Speakers gasped.

They were all quiet as she continued, "What savior would allow that to happen. If it weren't for Trevor, I would have died." Alison's voice grew softer as she glanced at him from under her hood. She circled her jaw and clenched her hands.

The Elder nodded and thanked Trevor greatly, offering him to stay for a while. Trevor narrowed his eyebrow in confusion.

"You're leaving tonight, remember?" Trevor reminded in a sharp warning. The Elder stumbled out an agreement. "Alright then, I'll come back later. See if you can find some beer while you're at it." Trevor muttered annoyed before leaving. Alison took off her coat and folded it in a nice pile next to her.

"Don't mind him, I'm sure he means well. As for the beer part," Alison shrugged, "We'll just get a cup and name it beer." Alison joked to ease the tension. The Speakers looked at her with grateful looks.

"I know it didn't turn out how you had wanted.." She looked at the Elder. He gave a light laugh and smiled gingerly towards her.

"That's alright. We know you did your best. That's all that matters." Elder gave her a pat on the shoulder. The Speakers looked at the Elder with slight worry. If there really was no savior, what were they going to do?

"Everything will work out, I assure you all." Elder nodded. The Speakers were hesitant but believed him anyways. "Besides that, Alison, are you acquainted with Trevor?" The Elder asked. His eyes showed something Alison couldn't quite put her finger on. "You share quite a few similarities with him." Alison laughed jokingly.

    "You're comparing me to that beer greedy man? Kind of insulting, Elder." Alison replied with a smile but looked to the side. Why is it that everyone is saying she's like him? It's not like she related to him or anything, so what's the big idea?

    "As much as I'd like to joke about this, I'm being completely serious. What do you know about your family?" Elder questioned Alison. Her eyes widened. Was he being serious? What was he thinking? She looked into both his eyes, hoping to see if he was just playing a horrible joke, but found nothing.

    "I know that my parents were not Belmont's. My father went by the name of James Edwell and my mother went by the name of Elli Edwell. My name is Alison Edwell. My parents were friends with the Belmont's, but that's it. They taught them how to use weapons, and treated them like dear friends so they even passed the weapons down. That's why I have the same weapons as them." Alison glanced down before continuing.

    "They, however, disappeared one day, saying that it was for my own good or something like that. Someone was targeting them. That was when the Belmont's were being targeted as well.." Alison frowned and tucked a stranded piece of hair behind her right ear.

    The Elder looked at her with a frown. Sometimes he didn't like how she was so oblivious. However, because he was faithful to Sara, he would let Alison find out on her own.