Too close for comfort

"What is this place.." Alison muttered in shock, knowing Trevor was listening in. They were surrounded by large machinery. Their clanking noise was echoing off the walls. Trevor narrowed his eyes as he observed the area along with Alison. "And why are there gears?" Alison questioned again. Trevor grunted and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Good questions, but I think we should find out what they're being used for," Trevor muttered. He had a bad feeling. There was something down here, and it wasn't good. Alison glanced at Trevor and took note of his discomfort. Alison sighed distressed.

Alison cleared her throat, continuing to walk along the only path. When she looked over the path to see if there were any other, she gasped and held a hand over her mouth.

"What's wrong?" Trevor asked with an eyebrow raised. He looked over the path as she did, but found nothing that could have caused her reaction. She shook her head and got up, stumbling a bit. Gosh did she hate heights.

"Let's just keep moving.." Alison whispered as she held her stomach. Trevor gave her a curious glance before walking along as well. Trevor stopped moving however when there was a lot of bricks that started to fall again.

"Oh for God's sake.." Trevor growled and placed an arm around Alison to move her along quicker. She shot him a confused look. "We need to get moving, this place looks like it could collapse any moment, and I'm really not in the mood for falling for the fourth time today.." Trevor glanced at her before looking ahead of him.

Alison gasped as saw the path in front of the two of them caved in, the path behind them doing the same thing. Trevor almost lost his balance, coming close to falling over the cliff, but Alison was quick to tug him back up. He fell on her, making Alison fall on her back. "Gosh, you're heavy!" She growled annoyed, but she was joking. Trevor laughed.

"That's not fat, it's muscle, baby." Trevor grinned before getting up. Alison laughed and rolled her eyes, getting up as well.

"Stairs? In a place like this?" He glared at the convenience, but they had nowhere to go. "Come on." Trevor walked over to the side edge of the cliff before jumping down. Alison gasped and raced over.

"Trevor!" Alison spoke in a panic voice. She glared however when she saw Trevor standing on a lower platform. She let out a breath of relief. "You know you could have said something," Alison spoke annoyed, embarrassed she had done such a thing. Trevor was smirking with his arms crossed as he looked up at Alison.

"I'm flattered." Trevor joked, "Some assistance?" Trevor asked as he held out his hands for her to jump into so she could get down to the lower platform with him. Alison huffed an embarrassing decline. She licked her lips before she sat down at the edge of the pathway, sliding herself off and landing right in front of Trevor. To say it was a tight space was an under-exaggeration.

Trevor grinned at the tight space and placed his hands on each side of her head, leaning in. Were they wasting time, yes, but to Trevor; the look on Alison's face was worth every second. Her eyes widened in shock as her slight blush turned a deeper red. "We should get going." Alison stuttered and placed her hands on his chest lightly. She didn't want to push him off the stairs.

Trevor looked at both of her eyes. Her hazel eyes were undoubtedly beautiful. He lightly pats his right hand on the wall before dragging it tauntingly slowly off of the wall. He started making his way down the stairs, bits of stone falling with each step he took. Alison closed her eyes to catch her breath she didn't realize she was holding in. She followed him without another word.

Once they got to the bottom of the stairs, the scene in front of them was incredible and most definitely a change of scenery.