Alucard

"I was not expecting this.." Trevor muttered as we began walking along a crimson red carpet. That was an understatement of the year, Alison snickered to herself.

    Right at the end of the red rug sat a golden platform with a coffin slightly tilted upward. Trevor paused and glared at it suspiciously. Alison saw he stopped walking and looked back at the coffin. "We'll watch our step," Alison reassured him with a smile. "Plus, there's probably nothing in it."

    They started walking again with a little more confidence. Maybe a bit too much. There was a clicking sound that echoed around the room. "What was that?" Alison muttered and looked around. She deadpanned when she saw Trevor with an awkward look.

    "Not me?" Trevor questioned. Before Alison could scold him, gas started leaking from the coffin. With a loud thud, the lid slid off and onto the golden platform. Alison looked disturbed as a man floated out. She put on her cloak and hid her face with her hood, getting out her knife in the process.

    The man had golden hair and pale skin. This being said, he-for some reason-had no shirt on. This allowed the both of them to see a long red scar that ran down his body.

    The mans floating body floated so he stood straight upwards. He bowed his head and put a hand on his left ab. "Why are you here?"

    Alison took a minute to look him over again. "The sleeping soldier that sleeps under Gresit.. You're telling me THIS is the Messiah?"  The man didn't answer her but instead asked Trevor the same question.

    "I fell down a hole," Trevor answered his question with a slight grin and narrowed eyes. If this was the sleeping soldier, Trevor thought to himself, these Speakers have been wrongly mistaken.

    "Dracula's released his horde in Wallachia," Alison spoke again. It was quiet before the man spoke again.

    "Is that what you believe." He said in a flat tone. Alison glared. What? What she said was a true fact, there was no 'belief' needed.

    "You mean if we believe you're some sleeping messiah who'll save us," Trevor called out. Alison looked at Trevor with wide eyes. That's what he was asking? "No. We don't." Trevor finished. "I know what you are.."

    Alison froze as she saw the man grin. "And what is that?" The man dared. She looked at Trevor again, narrowing her eyebrows in confusion when she saw sweat run down his face.

    "You're a vampire." Trevor frowned. The man lifted his face to show sharp fangs. His eyes, a golden highlight. "Have we come down here to REALLY wake up the man who'll kill Dracula.. Or did we come here to wake Dracula?"

    "You call me Dracula?" The man asked while he floated a few feet in front of his.

    "If I hadn't of seen your teeth, I would have called you anything you would have liked.." Trevor got out his sword. The man looked at Trevor's shirt and glared.

    "The Belmonts fought creatures of the night, did they not? For generations. And now Dracula is carrying out an execution order on the human race. Do you care," The man paused before continuing," Belmont.."

    Trevor let out a breath of air, "Before I would have said no. Now?" Trevor paused to take some time to think. "Yes. It's time to stop."