Chapter Ten: "I'm Not So Good With Words"

"Ugh", Zant whispered to Ghirahim, "I think I'm going to be sick."

The crowd around them applauded as Link and Zelda embraced after Zelda's speach. Zant was wearing his costume with Majora's Mask, while Ghirahim wore his red cloak.

"You're going to be sick?" Ghirahim narrowed his eyes, "Do you see what I am wearing?!"

"What you're wearing doesn't matter at the moment. What matters now is to stick to the plan", Zant glared underneath his mask.

Ghirahim crossed his arms and sighed, "Fine, let's get this thing over with."

***

Link extended his hand for Zelda to take, "May I have this dance, Your Majesty?"

Zelda smiled and took his hand, "Of course you may."

Link led Zelda to the dance floor where many other couples started to dance to the melodic music played by musicians in the back of the throne room.

After they got to the middle of the sea of people, Zelda took hold of Link's right hand and with her left hand she held onto his shoulder. Link placed his free hand on Zelda's waist and the Hero and the Queen started to dance.

Link looked into Zelda's stormy blue eyes. She seemed to be authentically enjoying herself, but Link couldn't possibly slow down is racing heart. His nervousness must of shown, because Zelda started to look worried.

"Are you okay, Link?" Zelda asked.

Link smiled, "Of course I am!"

Zelda smirked, "You can't fool me, I know when someone is nervous. It's just me, there's no need to be afraid."

"Alright", Link agreed.

The dance soon ended and Link felt someone tap on his shoulder. He turned around to see a tall man wearing a red cloak that covered more than half of his face. "Excuse me", The man's voice sounded vaugly familiar, "May I cut in."

Link just studied the man. The man's eyes looked familiar as well. "Do I know you?"

"No", The man replied, "My name is Lord Ghira-- I mean, my name is Lord Ghram. Yes, my names is Lord Ghram!"

"Lord Ghram", Zelda asked.

"Yes", The man laughed. "Lord Ghram... that is my name."

"Is that foreign", Link asked skeptically.

Lord Ghram chuckled, "Actually it is. Now, may I cut in?"

"Sure", Link replied. "Zelda, I'll just be getting us something to drink."

"Alright, see you later", Zelda called as Link left the dance floor.

***

Midna walked up to Link, who was sipping a glass of water and watching "Lord Ghram" dance with Zelda.

"Jealous aren't we?" Midna teased.

Link sipped his water, "It's not that. I just have a bad feeling about that guy."