Blah Blah Blah... Should of listend

He had now made his first friend which helped him feel more comfortable. They both walked into the main hall together. As soon as they walked in Jungkook got ran into by another boy. "I'm so sorry, I'm gonna get you!" The boy shouts but helps stop the boxes from falling and then carries on running. However the only thing going through Jungkook's mind was, Why is everyone one here so pretty? Except him. What he doesn't know however is that some people here would think differently.

"Ladies and gentlemen..." A man says into a mic, but no-one listens and carries on talking. "Come on let's get closer" Jhope says smiling while gently pulling Jungkook by the arm, so gentle that the boxes don't even wabble. They both join into a small crowd of people who had heard the man. "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!" Thr mic volume had been turned up way to high. Loads of students covered their ears others shouted back, while Jungkook and Jhope bothe laughed at the reactions.

*Cough* "ladies and gentlemen, welcome to MHS university. You are all new and starting so I'm going to have to go through with rules and..." Blah blah blah. Jungkook was to busy thinking about not wanting to share his dorm house with annoying people he'd rather share it with people like Jhope...."and so that's were you will need to go after this but first just a reminder that the dorms are not chosen by you but by us, so you will be meeting new people". A few Whisper's went around the hall and one from Jhope to Jungkook "we can probably do swaps if we don't get in the same one". Turns out everyone was thinking the same.

Finally the man had s topped talking allowing the students to find out their dorms and classes. One problem, Jungkook wasn't listening..... Neither was Jhope. "So ummm shall we just follow everyone else" Jhope suggests however who will thy follow. "Who though? Everyone is going to different places. How will we know?" Jungkook says turning in a circle watching people leaving through different doors.

"Ummm" Jungkook glances at a boy that was scratching his head. He didn't listen either but doesn't seem bothered....more tired actually.