Night Night......

Once they had finished their meal Jimin and Jhope cleaned up. The TV was on and the volume was up. On the TV was music, music that all of the boys knew off by heart. "Oh my gawd, I like this one" Jhope practically shouts as he puts down a plate and starts dancing. Jungkook however was sitting down watching them all and laughing at the dances. He watched in hysterics as the music grew louder. V was standing next to the TV smiling widely at Jungkook.

A knock was heard on the door as it opened. A male walked in without saying a word causing Jungkook to stop laughing and V to look up. The music was muted by Jin who stood there embarrassed at what the man had walked into. "Hello?" Rapmon says walking towards him "sound like your having fun...There will be a party to celebrate New students at dorm 13, Taehyung you've been invited to come with a" The man smirks as he looks at the others "plus one". With that he walked out hoping that a argument may begin.

Silence. "Did anyone want to go cause...?" V asks getting a bunch of shrugs. "I'm not going so two of you guys can go if you want". The room goes silent for a while longer but for a change Jungkook broke it "I'm..ugh gonna go to sleep so good night hyungs" he stands up and makes his way upstairs receiving good nights of Everyone.

He lay in his bed with tired eyes but unable to sleep. While downstairs the silence was no more. "How come you're not going to go to the party?" Jhope asks concerned about his friend. "It's cause he knows Jungkook won't go" Suga says smiling "I'm going to bed, good night" he walked up the stairs slowly. V froze with embarrassment and felt the heat rise in his cheeks. "I think it's cute" Jin says smiling cupping V's face in his hands and then disappearing upstairs. After that they all went up, except for V he wasn't tired and couldn't think straight eventually he fell asleep on the couch.