~Dorm House 23~

Together they walk along the twisting paths toward their new dorm. It was a good sized house with a wooden plank next to the door that read 'Dorm 23'. "I wonder who else will.be here?" Jhope says as they walk to the door."I hope their nice" Jimin says as he opens the door wide. They walk in one after the other into a open plan downstairs. "Ahh Hello, you must be the others" a voice come from the kitchen area. A boy walks out smiling "my names Kim seokjin, call me Jin" he walks towards them but then turns around at a sudden crash. "If you've broke something's you better run!" Jin shouts upstairs only to get a quiet reply of "I'm sorry".

A few moments later another boy came down, the one that caused the crash. "Oh hi....I'm Kim namjoon" he faces Jin with a sorry face "I didn't break anything....". Just as he said that someone ran down the stairs and slipped. "Owwww" They all turn their gaze at the last roommate "I swear rapmon if you did that..." The boy looks up at Jungkook and froze causing Jungkook to go embarrassed and look down to hide his red cheeks. His cheeks went a slight shade of pink "You that guy I ran into...I'm sorry about that, some girl took my bag" the pinkness left his cheeks "I'm Kim taehyung". He turns to Jin who looks angry "Be nice to your hyungs, V" and then looks back to the others.

"What are your names anyway?" Kim namjoon aka rapmon asks. "Im...." Jhope introduces himself and the others, all without forgetting their preferred nicknames. "Ah Jin hyung will you make food?" Tae asks smiling weirdly. "Today yes but i will need help" Jin says looking at the others, who had started settling in, "Ah rapmon help me while these unpack" he says walking into the kitchen area. Jhope gets his suitcase and disappears upstairs followed by jimin and Suga. Jungkook stood and watched them all go and then froze. He was panicking about being with people he had only just met and having to share a dorm with them.