Music all day....

They had spent an hour at the café before they had to return home to sleep for the next day. A day of music, they all had music together for the whole day not only that but the party was today the only problem only two could go. Who?

Jungkook wakes up to the sound of his alarm and all the others in the dorm. He sat up confused for a while, last night he was to tired and couldn't be botherd to set it so who...."Wake up, we have music!" Jin shouts but ends up singing the last three words. Jin must of done it because of yesterday, and set Everyone's. Jungkook walked down the stairs with V behind him "Tae Tae Your tops on the wrong way" Jungkook says before turning to face him. "Eh!" V stops and looks at his top which was in fact on the wrong way "how did you?" Jungkook smiles and taps his nose and takes a seat at the table.

"You do know that you have to wear a top right?" Suga says walking past V who had took it off. "Yeah I just..." He was about to explain but decided not to "nevermind" he puts his top.over his head and pulls it on. "I heard that you have to show the teacher what you can do musically on the first lesson so she knows what group to put you in" Jimin says as.they start to walk to lesson. "I can't do that" Jungkook says panicking, "she'll take you to another room" Rapmon says putting his arm around Jungkook to reassure him.

They took their seats so that they were together. "Okay so I need to know what you can do, I have groups to put you in and assignments to give each group.....for example One group will have singers and another instrument players" the teacher starts to explain how things will work out. "We'll start from the top and work our way down, and then you will go to your assigned group" she finally finished pointing to the person furthest away. She was a nerd like girl with glasses but had a nice smile and polite accent.

While the teacher was listening to the students one at a time the others would either practice or chat amongst others. There was one problem on Jungkooks mind however, if the room went silent they would be able to hear everything even from the small office where the teacher was. Rapmonster, Suga, Jhope and Jin has already gone and Jimin was in there now. Jungkooks looks at V and then looks at the floor "I can't do it, you can hear it" he says, the fear rising up. "It's okay, you'll be okay....I'll go before you if you want, then I can try and distract people" V says smiling and placing a hand on Jungkooks thigh.

The teacher walked out smiling at Jimin who just wanted to get it over with. "Next" she says looking up at Jungkook who gently shoved V. Understanding this V stands and walks down to the teacher. He tells her that Jungkook wanted to go after and walks inside. "Okay, Next" she shouts as the door opens Jungkook slowly stands and makes his way into the small office.

A student stands gaining attention from Everyone "shhhhhh.....listen, his going to fail so bad" a few laughs are heard. "Hey, it's not like you can do anything.... you're probably just going to do the chicken dance and make sounds" V shouts. The room goes completely silent, some of the people knew V as the type to not argue so a range of shocked looks stared at him. Suddenly, an angelic voice his heard from the office singing a soft song. "Ehh" the student sits in embarrassment at how good Jungkooks voice really was. V stands with a red face, Jungkooks voice was amazing and made him see how much he.... loved him.

The door opens and Jungkook comes out to a loud room, none stop talking. "Okay you are dismissed I'll do the rest next time and sort the group's" all the students raced out to the door as fast as possible. Some so they could get ready for the party, others just wanted to be first in line for food and then Suga who just wanted sleep.