Nightmare English

Jungkook wakes slowly and looks towards his alarm clock... Late. "Great" he mumbles under his voice. But it seems as though he wasn't the it one who slept in. "No..no..no" he heard running in the room next to him. V's room. Jungkook gets dressed and fills his backpack in a record amount of time. "Oh come on" he hears V banging on the floor. Jungkook ignores it and runs down the stairs to see a note on the door 'Sorry would of woke you up but we had to go to our lessons early' signed Jin. They had maths with the strictest teacher. Jungkook nearly fell when he felt a hand on his shoulder "We have English right?" V asks removing his hand "yeah" Jungkook says opening the door.

They both walk to English talking about how much they hated it. Once they got inside they found seats and tried not to disturb the other students and more importantly the teacher. "Hey Tae, wanna hang out later" a girl from in front asked him. "Umm sure" v answered unsure and completely oblivious to the boy sitting next to him who was red in the face and tried not to look.

Once the lesson was over all the students got dismissed. V walked out with the girl and a group of other people. Leaving Jungkook behind and worst of all he got stopped by the teacher. "Now Jeon Jungkook, what makes it right for you to come to my lesson Late?". Jungkook stood frozen "I...umm...I'm sorry I was late I..." He tried to give his reason but got stopped by the teacher "no excuses your going g to stay behind and help me clean up for my next class". Jungkook didn't argue if he did he knew that he would get into more trouble.

It took is whole lunch time. He had to clean each and every one of the desks and pick up all rubbish. "Don't forget to get the gum off" the teacher said leaving the room for a drink. Jungkook looked up at the whole room and felt a tear roll down his cheek. "No, stop you're just being stupid" he mumbles to himself as he wipes the tear and gets back to work.