...Family

They had got on a train and headed to the main city. It had already been a few hours since they left, surprisingly no-one had brought anything yet. "Can we have some cake?!" V says jumping up excitedly as they start to pass a dessert shop. "Might as well" Jhope says looking at Jin. Jin just smiles and walks inside the shop. They find a table and admire the menu. "There's sooo much" Jimin says flipping through all the pages. "Can we have one of everything" Jungkooks says reaching across the table and poking Jin with an amused smile.

Eventually.....they all ordered ,one item each. "So I got seven tickets to a concert....." Rapmonster says taking a bit of his cake like it was nothing. "What?!" Jhope says stabbing his fork into his pancakes. "Why didn't you say before?" Suga asks watching Jimin eating. "I got them ages ago and was going to invite family and friends, thought you guys might wanna come with" he explains. "Definitely" both V and Jungkook say at the exact same time.

After a while they had left and actually brought some shopping, mostly for tonight's concert. "Thats so expensive" Rapmonster says looking at Jin "Worth it though" Jin replies putting the Jacket in the basket. "Wait. What?" Jin says facing rapmon who was longer than an arm's length away, how did he read it "The jacket or Me?" Jin says slightly embarrassed but laughing. "Mine!" Jhope says snatching a choker from Jimin "I saw it first, and it's the last one!" Jimin says trying to grab it back. "Come on" Jin and Rapmonster make their way over to the argument. "Give it" Suga says as he takes it off Jhope. "No!" Jhope says acting as if he had lost somone, while watching Suga hand it to Jimin. Meanwhile V was walking away from the counter towards them with a suspicious smile. They all brought their items and went outside.

"I got you something Kookie" V says with the same smile as before. "What is it Tae Tae?" Jungkook says as if his in a romantic film. V pulls out something from is bag and places it in Jungkooks. "It's what I've always wanted!" Jungkook says laughing at the sight of an Ironman dummy. "I knew you'd like it" V says nearly falling on the floor from laughing to much.

After a little longer they had caught the train back and started unpacking their things, while also choosing what to bring to the concert. "I'm going to wear this and then this too" Jimin says to Suga who is just nodding along. "So who's concert is it?" Jhope asks rapmon who shrugs "it's a variety of bands and singers..... I think".