Day Out as a.......

V slowly wakes and feels a warm object on his chest, he looks down to see Jungkook fast asleep leaning on him. A smile forms on his face but leads to embarrassment when he hears somone coming. "Hey, V we're going to go out for the day do you....and Jungkook wanna come?" Jin asks through the door. "Huh?" V panics at how Jin knows that Jungkook was there "yeah sure, just let me get ready" he hears the footsteps get quieter.

"Jungkook" V Whisper's as he pokes him in the cheek. "What?....!" Jungkook slowly sits up but goes red straight away realising that he was asleep on V. "We're going out so umm....Is that my jumper!?" V changes what he was saying as he saw the oversized jumper on Jungkook. Jungkook looks down and looks back up "....No?" He says standing and slowly backing to the door to make his escape. "Where are you going?!" V stands up and grabs Jungkook stopping him from leaving. Before V could even do anything he felt Jungkook gently kiss him. He stood frozen as Jungkook slipped through the door taking the jumper with him. V stood with a smile knowing that Jungkook was warming up to it all.

Jungkook changed his trousers and stood holding the top of the jumper. He was thinking whether or not to keep it on, he was going to keep the jumper anyway. He shrugged it off and decided to wear it. He made his way downstairs and sat with the others who were eating and getting ready. "Where are we going to go anyway?" Suga asked turning to face rapmon, he wasn't able to turn his whole body as Jimin was helping him with put on a silver chain. Jungkook grabbed a piece of toast of Jhope's plate and smiled as he ate it. "Tch" Jhope says pulling the plate closer to his chest.

Hands covered Jungkooks eyes "you're still wearing it" V Whisper's into his ear "Guess who?!" He says loud enough so that the others thought he was just playing around. "Well considering I was down before you and saw that you weren't here, I still have no clue" Jungkook says sarcastically as he removed V's hands. "Oh it's you Tae, who would've known" He says hiding g behind Jin has V went to attack him. "Come on let's go" Jin says walking away from Jungkook allowing V to tickle him. "Ahh no stop hahaha".