Finally Dorm room

Jhope and Jungkook both stood there not sure what to do. A boy catches the corner of their eyes, he was walking to the other boy. "Suga! Come on I thought you were following me?" He shouts to the one standing, Suga. "What? I wasn't listening.." Suga says walking towards the other "I can tell..." He faces Jungkook and Jhope then stops talking. "Do you know where your going?"he shouts over to them "ummm" Jhope spins on the spot slowly "no not really" he smiles slightly. "You can come with us".

"My names park Jimin, call me Jimin and this is min yoongi he prefers to be called Suga though" Jimin says as we walk with them outside the main building. There was long fields on both sides, many people were walking across or practicing. While all new students were making their ways to their new homes either that or they were lost. "So what lesson is a must for you guys" Jhope says smiling "mines Dance". "Umm I'm not really sure but I like music and dance too" Jimin says smiling softly as they continue to walk. "Music, I want to know more about song writing" Suga says even though he still looks like his in his own world. "What about you?" Jimin asks Jungkook "me?...umm I guess music too". They continue to talk about music and dance as they walk towards a smallish building, a building that would tell them what lessons and dorms are theirs.

The door was wide open and there was still a few students waiting for their information. The boys walk in and go up to the front desk. "Park Jimin, min yoongi, Jung hoseok and jeon Jungkook" Jimin says pointing to each of them. "Okay I'll just go and get your info please wait here" a nice female says as she pushes up her glasses and walks through a second door into a room full of cabinets and desks.

"Here you boys go and if you need help finding your way feel free to ask around" the lady says as she passes each of them a plastic wallet with paper inside. "Dorm 23" Suga says looking up as they all walk outside. "Seriously, dorm 23 as well" Jimin says with a huge smile. "23...23, we're all in the same dorm house" Jhope says glancing at Jungkook to save him from having to talk.