Awkward Unpacking

"umm, did you want help unpacking?" Tae asks Jungkook who had only just started to move. "No it's okay Taehyung" Jungkook replies. "You can call me V or Tae if you want" V says smiling and moving out of the way. Jungkook picks up the two boxes he placed on the table and headed for his new room. As he took the first few steps he felt the boxes move, but ignored it and took the next step. The top box slide of, it all happened in slow motion.

Fortunately, V was standing against the wall and caught it before it fell. ".....Thanks" Jungkook says facing V expecting him to hand the box back. However V steps past him carefully and walks up the stairs. Jungkook stood there for a while unsure but followed, He didn't understand why he felt so....weird. He felt this as soon as he saw V in the dorm. What was it though?

Jungkook walks into the empty room to see V placing the box on the beds mattress. "I'll help you...I have nothing else to do anyway" V says kneeling on the floor and opening the box. Jungkook stood froze Hoping to god that his clothes weren't in that box, the embarrassment would kill him. Lucky for him they weren't. The room was silent as they unpacked, Jungkook was hanging his clothes up in the wardrobe while V was placing items on shelves and in draws.

The silence was getting unbearable for V he wasn't used to it, especially since he lived on a farm for a while. On the other hand it was awkward for Jungkook except he was shy and didn't really know how to talk to people even if it was just saying hello back. "Soo........Do you like music?" V asks Jungkook as he was looking at a pile of CDS and reading each title. "Huh"  Jungkook spins around to see V reading them all smiling. "Oh umm yeah"..... He was panicking now the way V was looking at them made him feel as though he had bad taste. "I like these, I have some other CDS in my room you can borrow them whenever you want". "Come downstairs, foods done!" Jin shouted slightly as he placed the food on the table. On after the other the boys raced downstairs to get their food. V smiled at Jungkook and pulled him by the arm until they got to the table. All that time Jungkook felt his mind going crazy, worst he felt the heat in his cheeks.