e

Getting high has its benefits.

For Yoongi that is.

Of course, once you take away the whole having your brain cells die on you and your lungs growing moldy and old while you're young.

When that's gone, when you stop thinking about that. It's then that you see the amazing colours of marijuana, of smoking weed, and smuggling ecstasy into your pockets.

It's better than drinking beer until you can't see anymore. That's what Yoongi thinks anyways, he doesn't like to drink because it reminds him of his childhood, of the voices that yell constantly in his head.

Getting high doesn't make him feel heavy like the alcohol does, he wants to see the world brighten around him, not become blotchy and blurry.

Yoongi likes to think of getting high as some kind beautiful instrument.

He thinks of violins for some reason, of the strings that resound in tune with the playing’s of the piano.

Yoongi isn't fully sure why it is when he gets high that the sound of violins will slowly start to grow in his head, playing like a broken record on replay and then it becomes a grand performance in his mind.

He also likes to think of the sky a lot, more specifically of the stars that shine so brightly in the dim of the night.

Yoongi will breathe in a deep and huge gust of weed, what he's smoking today, and then slowly start to release it from his lungs.

Letting the bitter taste of the drug bring him into a haze where the stars are sparkling more than they should be. Stars that are non-existent in this part of town.

Sometimes if he's really out there, with the weed swirling in thick smoke and he doesn't even remember who he is, the two combine.

The sweet choirs of the violins with the soft touch of the piano playing like a constant song on his mind while the sky seems to combust with a million of stars in the sky of Daegu, tiny explosions that burn with heat and fall down on earth.

Yoongi gets so lost in the haze of marijuana and ecstasy that he'll start swaying with the deafening music.

Every touch burning him and making him feel like he's alive instead of this numb shell he's become. His eyes looking up at the sky with wonder, with agony.

He'll watch, quietly and in the comfort of the shade from the tree as all the stars around him start to disappear, explode and turn into a burst of nothing.

Getting high has its benefits.

For Yoongi that is.

They make him forget the star he once called his.

Kim Taehyung.