n

The first time Yoongi tries ecstasy it's with Taehyung.

It also happens to be the first time Yoongi loses his virginity.

It starts with Yoongi making his way to the alley where he can sneak in a few more packs of cigarettes since the old man stop selling them to him.

A man that stinks of vomit and beer just passes it to him, "Here kid, make yourself feel useful."

Yoongi stares at the pills and instead of throwing them into the trash he tucks them into his pockets and buys his cigarettes.

Yoongi forgets all about the little pills in his pockets, going about his day with smoking and feeling like he's flying when in reality he's walking down the side walk with gentle music playing in his ears.

Taehyung texts him to hurry up and meet at his house, Yoongi smiles around the burning stick and jogs over to the house.

They are much older now, Yoongi being eighteen and Taehyung blooming into the wonderful age of sixteen. Taehyung is also taller than Yoongi, much taller.

Makes the elder grumpy by how Taehyung likes to pet his hair, the raven haired teen will throw a weak punch at Taehyung to stop him. It never does.

Yoongi hasn't even finished knocking on the door when he's suddenly being pulled in by a strong grip.

"Hey! Careful with that brat, that's my favorite hoodie." Yoongi scowls at Taehyung who only smirks and saunters his way into the small kitchen, bringing with him a pack of beers that are most likely his father's.

"Won't your dad get mad that you're drinking that?" Yoongi asks, wincing at the memory of Taehyung knocking at his window with a bloody lip and bruised cheek.

"Who gives a fuck, he'll beat me even if I'm locked up in my room doing nothing." Taehyung shrugs carelessly and pops the beer bottle open, taking a long sip of the cold drink and then beckoning Yoongi over to join him.

The elder sighs and pretend he isn't worried, taking out his own pack of cigarettes and lighting it up in the cold room.

"I still don't understand why you let him beat you Tae, you gotta learn to stand up for yourself."

"I don't know hyung," Taehyung's eyes are blank, "maybe cause it makes me stop thinking."

Yoongi doesn't say anything, just lets the nicotine sweep over his lungs. The two are silent and still, basking in each other’s warm company.

Tonight there are neither stars nor moon shining, just a black void of infinity that stretches for miles of forever.

Yoongi doesn't like it so he turns a blind eye, pretending that Taehyung is the stars of the sky.