e

Yoongi lets the ashes fall to the ground as he speeds on the lonely road. The trees are slowly growing their buds and leafs back, coming back to life after the harsh winter.

Taehyung tunes different stations on the radio and then turns it off, giving up on finding good music.

Yoongi smiles and looks at his side profile and travels his eyes over his lover. The moon follows them, shining their way with the yellow headlights.

Yoongi passes Taehyung his phone, the younger raising a brow in question. "Plug it in and just relax Tae." He says with an easy smirk.

Taehyung giggles lightly and smiles when he recognizes the beatings of a thousand cords of the violins and the lonely piano that plays in-between the magnitude.

Taehyung takes another swig of his beer, the bitter drink making him gag slightly. Yoongi rolls himself another blunt, giving it to Taehyung to light it up for him.

"Are you ever going to stop smoking?" He asks, rolling it like Yoongi had taught him.

"Are you ever going to stop drinking?" Yoongi shoots back with no real bite, his personality more laid back and chill with the drugs that sweep him off his feet and make him see stars.

Taehyung sighs and takes another large gulp; he should have seen that one coming. Yoongi can tell that the response bothers Taehyung, and he's confused as to why the younger is suddenly caring about him smoking.

He's been doing it since he was sixteen, killing his body slowly so he can live, but also die quicker.

Yoongi was born to be this way. Live his life in his own path, even if the ultimate was a tragedy.

Yoongi doesn't know where they're both heading, all he knows is that he wants to get far from Daegu.

Pretend that his old man is dead and his mom is happily living away with someone who cares for her.

That Taehyung never really gotten beat up and instead he was just playing too roughly with the boys at school.

Just build himself these illusions created by the haze that comes with the high of drugs. The world is brighter, full of colours that pigment and sprinkle artificial happiness to self-absorbent people. Yoongi's with the crowd in his own way.

Maybe this is where the fates that wrote in his book made the turning point of this story. They saw where this building a fake life and pretending to be happy would take Yoongi, so they made it happen.

Made his star explode and created a black hole. One that was swallowing everything, leaving Yoongi behind.