i

Before they even know it the pill is down their throats, the chemicals of it spreading over their blood stream.

Creating an adrenaline that travels to their minds and makes stars explode behind the dark of Yoongi's eyes and clouds float in Taehyung's mind.

Yoongi suddenly feels hands wrapping around his neck and a hot mouth kissing his own desperately.

Taehyung whimpers and runs a hand over his hair, tugging and pulling at the soft locks. Yoongi uses his tongue to pry open the lips of Taehyung, the taller male moaning when he feels Yoongi's tongue flick itself into the hot heat.

Yoongi's hands start to travel south, pulling Taehyung closer to him who is slowly rocking with the elder.

His hands find what they were searching for and he smirks into the warmth of the mouth when he grips tightly on Taehyung's ass, making the younger groan loudly.

Their lips separate for a moment, Taehyung's tongue kissing and nibbling at Yoongi's pierced ear lobe.

"More hyung, please more."

Yoongi groans softly and finds his hand underneath the thick sweater that Taehyung is wearing.

He revels in the soft gasps that leave Taehyung's wondrous lips, his hands running up and down the soft and flawless back.

"You're beautiful Tae, always thought you were beautiful."

Yoongi pushes Taehyung to the edge of the bed, climbing to sit on the youngers lap as he goes back to kissing him with force. Taehyung submits himself to Yoongi, letting the elder take the lead.

"Wanted you for so long Tae." Yoongi confesses, no longer caring about the words that leave his lips. Just saying whatever comes to mind.

Yoongi's hand unbuttons the jeans that clad Taehyung's gorgeous legs, those same legs Yoongi had admired from afar during the summer.

"Hyung, yes." Taehyung begs, his eyes rolling back and fluttering closed when Yoongi's hand grazes over the hardness hidden in his boxers.

Yoongi smiles and kisses his cheeks, the atmosphere that had once been going at a fast pace is now slowing down, the drugs in their systems stopping their work. They aren't needed any longer.

Yoongi has Taehyung naked underneath him, his mouth drawing shapes of stars on the soft skin and the sound of violins mixing in with the quiet whimpers emitting from Taehyung's lips.

Yoongi preps Taehyung up slowly, two fingers in as he whispers sweet words to Taehyung, telling him he'll make him feel so good.

He'll make him soar in the dark clouds that sometimes obscure the moon and stars of the night sky.

Taehyung rocks with Yoongi's fingers, never having felt this way before. He feels better than he's ever felt when he's drunk on beer.

He doesn't feel heavy, he feels light.

Alive.

Yoongi feels the same way, stars blowing up before his eyes as he becomes one with Taehyung, his need of air not being from smoking, but from being deep inside the heat of Taehyung.

Taehyung swallows him up so effortlessly making Yoongi want to sob along with the younger. The old and creaky bed shakes with their bodies, Yoongi creating a galaxy on Taehyung's skin as he marks him with love bites.

He caresses the younger's hips, pulling out and thrusting back home slowly and deeply. Taehyung whines and gasps underneath him, eyes rolling and catching sight of the picture above his bed.

The two gasp, their souls intertwining with one another as they make sweet love.

This is how they should feel all the time, without the high of the cigarette or the forgetfulness that comes with being drunk from beer.

They should feel alive and hopeful, ecstatic and full of energy. This feeling of being high with ecstasy should be brought not with a pill, but with waking up every day.

But, it isn't like that.

For now though, Yoongi and Taehyung will pretend that they are alive with the artificial and fake happiness that is only brought to them by drugs that are meant to kill.

For now, it's just two boys in love with one another making love for the first time.

For now, the stars bursting in front of Yoongi are good.

For now.