l

One time, Yoongi was alone at his house.

His mom was out, he didn't know where. And his cheap ass father was probably out with his group of friends playing and betting all the things they couldn't afford.

But, Yoongi was happy, no one was bothering him. His mom wasn't crying and his shitty father wasn't yelling and making a big deal out of everything.

Yoongi had just been about to play some music when he heard insistent knocking coming from his front door. Who could be out at this time and knocking at his door?

Yoongi thought that if he didn't get up to answer the person would end up leaving and Yoongi could go back to playing his music and eating a bag of chips that were his dad's by himself just to send his father a big fuck you.

But, the knocking didn't stop, instead it seem to grow harsher. Yoongi had closed his eyes and groaned.

Getting up to open the door and angrily yell at the person to leave him alone when all of a sudden the words die at his throat.

Because there stood Taehyung.

A crying Taehyung.

And this Taehyung wasn't looking pretty; instead he had a stream of blood running down his nose.

A large and black bruise blooming on his left eye and a nasty cut on his cheek. Yoongi curled his fists, biting back the questions he wanted to so badly ask Taehyung for.

Rather than doing all of that Yoongi softly takes Taehyung by the hand and leads him into the warmth of his destroyed home.

Taehyung keeps sniffing and giving Yoongi large and wide brown eyes, making Yoongi's chest constrict in on itself.

How dare anyone hurt such beauty, this young child with messy brown hair and eyes that remind Yoongi of stars?

Yoongi wets a cloth with warm water in the bathroom and goes back to the living room, he smiles at Taehyung and his heart flutters when the younger smiles back. Even in this state.

"This will hurt, but I'll be gentle."

Yoongi doesn't wait for a response and instead carefully places the wet and warm towel on Taehyung's bloody and bruised face.

The younger winces, his lips turning down and Yoongi is more careful with his touches.

He shushes Taehyung quietly when he starts to clean the nasty cut on his cheek, wiping away the cut and placing a bandage on it.

"What happened?"

Taehyung looks down and twirls his hands, "My dad."

Yoongi doesn't need to hear anymore.

He holds Taehyung close that night, letting their hearts play a gentle beat along with the violins.