s

"What's that?" Taehyung bends down to pick up the plastic bag on the floor, turning it over in his palm. "Yoongs is this yours?"

Yoongi hums in question, frowning at the bag. "Yea, some drunk dude gave them to me. Don't know what they are."

Taehyung cocks a smirk and raises a brow, "These my lovely friend are pills that are called ecstasy."

Yoongi bumps him over the head, "I know what they are idiot, I just didn't recognize them."

Taehyung laughs and it's loud in the silence of the house. "Sure hyung, whatever you say."

He plays around with the plastic, pinching it and Yoongi closing his eyes as the smoke eats him away. His eyes fly open when he hears:

"Wanna try it?"

Taehyung sounds shy, his eyes averting from the incredulous stare of Yoongi.

"Try what?" Yoongi clears his throat, feeling it suddenly go dry. He snags a beer from the pack and downs it quickly.

His features wincing in disgust at the taste, but it's able to hook him and bring him down from his high. Remind him that this isn't another one of his dreams. That Taehyung wants him too.

"Never mind it was a stupid idea." Taehyung goes to get up, but is pulled down by Yoongi's strong grip.

He's staring at Yoongi with wide innocent eyes and Yoongi is reminded that they've never done this before, they're still lost children inside of an almost adult body. Either way, his mouth seems to have a mind of its own.

"Sure."

The air is awkward and bubbling in nerves, but Taehyung is nodding and getting up. Walking to his room and gesturing with his head for Yoongi to follow him.

The shorter doesn't hesitate, almost tripping over his own feet as he walks towards the small room of Taehyung's.

The room hasn't changed much since Yoongi last came, still a lumpy old bed and a pile of neat clothes in the corner, this time an added picture of the two teens hanging right above the bed.

Yoongi remembers his mother taking it on his seventeenth birthday, the only birthday where Yoongi got something besides a kiss from his mom and a hug from Taehyung.

But now, Taehyung isn't bowing his head in shame to how his room looks, instead he is shy with what they are about to do.

Yoongi swallows and brings a hand to scratch at the nape of his neck, "We don't have to do anything that you're not comf-"

"No!" Taehyung yells and shrinks into himself when he realizes that he's yelled, "I mean, I want to do this. With you."

Yoongi smiles nervously, "We can do it without the pills-"

"No, I want to do it with the pills. I've heard, " Taehyung turns even redder and gulps loudly, "that it enhances the emotions even more."

Yoongi turns red too, clashing heavily with the pallor of his skin. He breathes in nervously and looks in anticipation as Taehyung brings out the plastic bag and pours the two pills into the palm of his hand.

Taehyung stares at Yoongi, handing him one and keeping the other for himself.

"On three okay." Yoongi looks at Taehyung seriously, telling him with his eyes that they can stop now if he wants.

But, Taehyung opts to smile shakily and nod his head in confidence. Yoongi thinks it's fake.

"One."

Taehyung gulps.

"Two."

Yoongi is shaking.

"Three."