s

They stop at an old motel, Taehyung smiling sweetly at the lady in the front. He pretends they're both mid twenty married husbands who got lost on their way to visit their family. It's funny how the lady believes it all, is his smile that great of a lie?

Yoongi smirks when Taehyung comes back outside with a key hanging on his pointer finger. He kisses him until all Taehyung can taste on his heavy tongue is stale weed and the barely there hint of Yoongi.

"C'mon, let’s have a bit of fun Taehyungie." Yoongi only calls him that when he's feeling happy, genuinely happy.

It makes a real smile elicit on his lips and he lets Yoongi push him against the door and make out with him. His mind flying up to cloud nine as he lets Yoongi take control.

"Bed ... hyung. Now!"

Yoongi opens the door with the key, shutting it tightly behind him as he falls down with Taehyung on the smelly and broken bed.

But, the two don't even notice. Taehyung too busy popping the jeans of Yoongi's button and sneaking a hand to roughly tug at the warm skin. Yoongi hisses and bites gently on Taehyung's baby soft skin.

"You're so good for hyung baby, always so good for me." Yoongi is able to gasp out between moans.

Taehyung presses tighter and moves his head to kiss Yoongi, making him forget the yelling in his mind and the constant thought that the only solution to forgetting everything around him is to take drugs.

Yoongi groans loudly when he comes, his lungs heaving and cheeks a dusty pink.

He looks at Taehyung with wide blown pupils and smiles at him cutely, pressing an innocent kiss to Taehyung.

Yoongi returns the favour, his hand more gentle than Taehyung's rough pace from before.

Taehyung mewls and thrusts himself into the tight fists of Yoongi. Coming hard when Yoongi places another sweet kiss.

The gesture is so full of love that Taehyung cries, his hands desperately holding Yoongi's face as he comes down from his high, wincing when Yoongi keeps tugging despite how sensitive he is now.

"I love you Taehyung, you hear me. I'll always love you, 'kay."

Taehyung nods and cries harder, kissing Yoongi and showing him how much he loves the elder. It's always been Yoongi, always.

Yoongi kisses him back just as forcefully, tiny stars forming in his eyes and disappearing into smoke. The hole keeps sucking.