_1_

JINYOUNG POV

Being a freshman in high school wasn't easy, all the sophomores, juniors and seniors would make fun of you for simply asking where room 342 is or where the library is. It's also annoying to be seen as the little fucking slaves like, bitches get your own lunch and do your own homework.

Oh, but trust me I can handle dealing with all sophomore, Junior and senior idiots. But the one guy I can't deal with, who is a junior by the way, is Jaebum fucking IM. I've known him since elementary school and I thought that after he (actually, magically, somehow) graduated from there, that I would never have to see him again.

But now here I am, again, standing in the middle of the boys bathroom watching as Jaebum and his little friends stuck a kids head in the toilet.

-How fucking childish- I said before going to wash my hands before heading back to class. -Listen, shut the fuck up Park. Nobody asked for your opinion, now get your little nerdy ass back to class- Jaebum replied as he pushed me out the bathroom. I kicked his knee, he was getting my clothes wet with his dirty ass hands.

So, let me just say Im and I have quite a history together. He's tried to bully me numerous amount of times but of course has never been able to. He's also hated me for winning alot of awards but, I don't even brag about them so it's all his doing in taking time to see if I won shit or not.

He's also still annoyed that I humiliated him once in middle school by dropping his lunch on him when he tried picking on the new kid, who is now my best friend, Youngjae.

I, no doubt, hate him. Especially since the day he turned 15 and got his tattoo, he hasn't shown it to anyone but he goes around slightly lifting the shirts of the girls to see if they have the matching one.

Oh right, tattoos have to be explained. Well, in this world we can only have one tattoo and that's the one Goddess Venita gives us. She is a goddess of love and she knows who is made for who, on our 15th birthday we get a tattoo either on our left, indicating you're the boy, or in the right, indicating you're the girl.

I am 14 1/2 and I honestly cannot wait to get my tattoo. I've always wanted to know what it would be like, my parents have matching red roses with the word "Love" on the left leaf.

I made it to class and took a seat next to Youngjae, who luckily came to the same school as me and shared classes with me. -Guess who I saw in the bathroom- I asked while taking down the notes the professor was writing on the board. -Your mans Jaebum?- he said jokingly before I smacked his chest.

-one I'm straight, two Jaebum is straight and three say that one more time and next time he tries to dump 10 boxes of orange juice on your head I won't stop him, but I'll join in on spilling another 10.-

He stared at me with a straight face and I just smirked. -That's what I thought- I said as I continued to copy notes. -You know, for a nerd you're actually really savage. Little bitch I swear not even Yugyeom can be safe around you.- he said chuckling before we got interrupted by the teacher yelling at a student.

-Okay, um... anyway, what was Jaebum doing in the bathroom? Beating someone up? Putting someone's head in the toilet?-   -the second one, I would have done something but it was Anthony Shin so he probably did some shit to bother Jaebum and I honestly don't care what he doesn't with his little gang members.-

Lunch time

I sat at my usual table, waiting for the other three to come sit along with me. -Aw, what's wrong little Park? Your friends finally noticed how much you smell like shit?- Jaebum said sitting next to me along with Jackson, Sammy and Jeff (an: yes I just had to include these two baes). -Oh wow, Jaebum you really hurt my non existent feelings which such insulting sentence- I said putting my hand to my chest, acting offended.

-Yeah yeah cut the act Park... listen, I know your ACTUAL hot older sister goes to Royal Lake high, and I wanted to know if maybe she got the tattoo ma mans Sammy got here. I started to laugh before cleaning the tears from my eyes and calming down. -And you'd really think I would tell you? Go figure that out yourself, oh and Sammy I am praying that she doesn't have the same one as you because... that would be devastating.-

I took my lunch and went to a different table to which Youngjae, Bambam and Yugyeom followed me to. -What did Jaebum want?- Bam asked while we began to eat our lunch. -Just to know if my sister has the same tattoo as Sammy... hu... if she does I swear I will find a way to get Venita to change that shit.-

Before I could even take a bite of my sandwich, I was grabbed by my arm and dragged out the lunchroom. -Um Jaebutt, what the fuck are you doing?- I asked before getting slammed against the bathroom door. -Listen to me, if you can't simply get your sister to meet up with Sammy to check out their tattoos, then I will make sure that when you get yours you won't be able to find your true love. I will make you show it to me and I will find your other half before you and pay them some good money to never get near your bitch ass... so tell me, what's it going to be?- I starred at him in disbelief before spitting in his face.

I pushed him away and laughed. -Why don't you listen to me? I don't have to do shit you say, and I will find my other half faster than you will. It's been like what? A year since you got your tattoo, and still you haven't found your lover. I'm sure no nobody will ever love you though, even if they have the same fucking tattoo as you-. I quickly opened the door and walked out, not looking back at Jaebum calling my name.

AN: HEY GUYS! SO HERE IS THE FIRST CHAPTER OF YET ANOTHER BNIOR STORY. I'M SORRY I JUST FUCKING LOVE BNIOR SO MUCH LOL. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND I HOPE YOU STICK WITH THIS STORY UNTIL IT REACHES IT'S END. THANK YOU FOR READING AND I WILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT UPDATE! 😊💚