_16_

JAEBUM POV

Out of all quotes... why that one? I roll my eyes and head back to the guys.

Jackson: So, where to now?

Veronica: Shouldn't we to home? It's getting late and we have school tomorrow anyway.

We all agree and head home, I get on my motorcycle and decide to drive around for a while. I ended up at a mostly deserted beach, I parked my bike and went to sit on a bench.

I couldn't help but think about him... Jinyoung.. all the things we've gone through, and now.. he wants me away.

Jinyoung: Jaebum... shit... bitch.... Little fuck

He said while rocking me with his foot, trying to see if I was actually sleeping.

Jinyoung: Welp... gotta wake you up somehow

He then started to slowly pour the remaining milk on my back.

Me:What the fuck!

Jinyoung: No thank you... I rather walk around in this than wear some shit that belongs to you

Me: Welp... your decision

I began to put my clothes away.

Jinyoung: Aish.. give me it

He grabbed my clothes and went to change. When he came out, I just starred at him and smirked.

Me: It's big on you... but you still look cute

Jinyoung: Here

He says stretching out his hand to feed me the pancakes. I giggle and shake my head.

Me: You know, I have my own pancakes

He starts to move back but I grab his hand and eat the pancake he was giving me. He smiles and looks down as he eats his pancake.

Jinyoung: I... I thought I found him... but I guess he needs to find me

Me: What's that supposed to mean?

He shakes his head, then he comes to kiss me and walks back in.

Jinyoung: Nevermind it, be safe Jaebum.

Everything was going fine... but my dumbass had to ruin everything. I never thought I could actually come to like Jinyoung... I mean... I always thought I hated him.

Me: Jinyoung.. I don't want you to think I'd like you more than just a fuck buddy... it's not like you're my actual-

Jinyoung: soul mate? ....

He sighs and gets up heading to the bathroom.

I look at my phone.. the same picture but.. now like when Youngjae showed me it.. he's in between us. Why can't I remember him being there?

Suddenly a girl sits next to me, I look over at her and see seemed to be in her early teen years.

??: It's beautiful watching the sunset right?