_09_

JINYOUNG POV

I went to the library to look for Yugyeom and Bam, I needed their help. I finally spot them at the back table reading a few books and commenting about them.

Me: Guys I need your help

Bam: Um.. with?

Yugyeom: Did the genius just ask US for help?

Me: Look I may be a genius... but that doesn't help me find my soul mate! I need to find.. him.. now because I don't want Jaebutts friends thinking he likes me or that I like him

Bam: Well to start off you can start by doing what you always do, not give a fuck about what they think. It's not gonna be easy to find your soul mate... you're acting as if we can just go up to people and say Oh yeah can you lift your shirt? We need to see your tattoo to see if you're our friends soul mate. It don't work like that

I groan and get closer to them.

Me: Just... ugh help me find him!

I swiftly turn on my heals and walk out the library with Youngjae beside me.

Youngjae: The have a point.. well.. bam. You never give a fuck about what others think about your feelings so why do you care now?

Me: I mean..it'd be nice to find my soul mate don't you think?

Youngjae: I guess yeah... just don't worry so much. You don't like Jaebum and he doesn't like you so, done, nothing to worry about.

I just sigh and continued on with my day.

After school

I tried to avoid it, but I couldnt.. I was now here again with stupid Jaebutt at his house.. his room.

Me: and then you divide the 56 by 7x and done.. you get x=8... this is so easy... how do you not understand this?

I see him just starring at my ass and I groan before smacking his head.

Me: Hey! Dumbass, paper and pencil and your fucking math problems are here not on my ass!

Jaebum: of course they're not there, you're ass is fat to be confused for paper

He smirked and I just threw the pencil at his face.

Jaebum: Damn! You could have stabbed my eye!

Me: Well, too bad I don't gave that good of an aim... but seriously pay attention, I want to leave soon!

Jaebum: Okay okay... explain this again

I take a deep breath and begin explaining it with a new problem.

Me: And like we did before... we finally got x
Alone so now 78 divided by 3x equ-..... JAEBUM!

I throw the book at his face and grab my books to place them in my bag. I started to head for the door but Jaebum stood in my way.

Me: Let me go! You're not even paying any attention to me, why should I keep trying to teach you then?

Jaebum: I'm sorry... it's just...