_11_

JINYOUNG POV

I couldn't believe what just happened, Jaebum.. the guy I hate the most... and I just went on a date?! I slid down my bedroom door and stare at nothing.

*ringgggg ringgggg*

I look at my phone and see its Youngjae.

Me: Yes Youngjae?

Youngjae: Open your door and tell me why Jaebum was just walking away from your house... you slept over or something? Did he come sleep over? what happened??

I sigh and go open the door and hang up.

Me: Nothing happened okay, good morning

Youngjae: Good morning.. but why was he here so early?

Me: We went to the arcade

Youngjae: So early?

I nod and take out my books to do my homework.

Youngjae: Like your clothes... when did you buy that?

Me: It's Jaebums..

I hear him choke on his saliva and look at me.

Youngjae: So first, he stops bullying people. Second, his friends think you like him... third, you're wearing his clothes and now it's JaeBum not JaeButt? Are you okay?

I stare at the chemistry homework in front of me and I just shrug.

Me: Honestly... I don't know.

I lift my shirt and look at my tattoo... why does this soul mate shit have to be so complicated?

A FEW DAYS LATER
JAEBUM POV

Jinyoung was at my house again to tutor me, everytime he came over we usually ended up the same way. Fucking.

Jinyoung: since these two angles equal to 180 then you just do 180 minus 107 and you get that angle B is equal to 73. Got it?

I nod and he looks at me and smiles.

Jinyoung: You know... if you can do these next five question and get them done correctly... I'll do something I think you might like

I smirk and nod.

Me: Deal, I'll get my first 100 on a quiz

He laughs and sits there quietly as I do the problems he told me to solve.

Jinyoung: So? What are your answers?

Me: For number one, angle F is equal to 110. Number two, X equals to 25. Number three, the answer is 41. Number four, angle E equals to 70. Finally, number five angle A is equal to 120 and angles B and C are equal to 60.

Jinyoung: Making it what type of triangle?

Me: Um... I... Isosceles?