_27_

VENITA POV

[So this is basically her telling Jaebum I guess you can call it a story about Hyungsik]

Venita: When I had Hyungsik given to me, I took really good care of him. See, his father was a great man who loved me dearly.. however he had a horrible car accident which I couldnt save him from. There was never a time in which Hyungsik was missing anything he meeded, well how could he? I'm a goddess...

  ...I wanted him to live a normal human life, although I perfectly knew he wasn't fully human. I gave him the perfect fake human parents, who would come to life when other humans were around them. He knew well that he wasn't a normal little boy, he knew who exactly his mother was....

...At the age of five, he met a beautiful girl named Hani in elementary school. They both became close friends, it was rare for them to be seen without each other. I well knew that.. my little boy had found his soul mate. Time passed and I always kept a close eye on Hani to see if she was really truly the one for my son. She did have many admirers and she did have other male friends but.. she was a totally different person when Hyungsik was by her...

...I knew that, she was the perfect soul mate for my boy.

Jaebum: Then.. why send him to do that in my dream.. why make him fake being someone else's soul mate?

Venita: Well.. see his life is a little harder than mine. Nothing too difficult or nothing that will cause him harm but... he can only be out in the daytime. See how I can come and disappear when I want? Well for him, he is seen only during the day.. by 12 midnight.. he vanishes and is with us the Gods. He isn't able to appear again until 7 in the morning.

Jaebum: And.. what's bad about that?

Venita: Hyungsik wants to be fully human, he wants to be able to be with Hani like a normal person.

Jaebum: Does Hani even know who exactly Hyungsik is? And if he wants to be fully human.. why don't you help him?

Venita: I just needed him to help me this one and final time. But the thing is, if he would have failed then.. I wouldn't have let him become fully human

Jaebum looked at me confused and a little annoyed.

Jaebum: Um why? Simply because I would have been too stupid to realize my feelings?

Venita: Simply because as a god he should be able to do his job right

Jaebum: Well that's fucked up

Venita: Excuse me?

Jaebum: Yeah, I mean.. he's half human... it was a lot of pressure on him. And in case you didn't know, humans aren't perfect and we make mistakes.. meaning his half human self could have not accomplished his job...

JINYOUNG POV

I starred at the contact on my phone, Youngjae. Should I call him? He should know if Jae has woken up already or not...

Hyungsik: Hey!

Me: Hey...

He looked at me confused but then side hugged me.

Hyungsik: I swear... you just make things difficult for yourself

Me: What do you mean?

Hyungsik: I can tell you're dying to see him.. that you're dying to go see if he's finally awake.. what I don't get... is why you don't go?

Me: Hyungsik... I'm afraid to go and get the same shit as before... I don't want to go back and for him to be like "did you find your soul mate yet"... if he is to say that I wouldn't be able to hold back tears anymore...

I said as I begin to tear up and he hug hugs me tightly. He then leads me to the living room where Hani is with their dog Max.

Hyungsik: Hani.. we got anything to do today?

Hani: Nope.. why? You going somewhere?

He nods and he starts heading to the door with me still in his embrace.

Hyungsik: If this dummy isn't going to go see Jaebum.. then I'm going to take him.

I quickly move away from him.

Me: Woah Woah Woah!.... I... I don't think I'm-

Hyungsik: Shut up... we're going

He grabs my hand and drags me out. The ride to the hospital seemed longer than it really was, the dark night sky only lit by the moonlight.. for some reason seemed much brighter to me.

I did want to see him.. but I was scared of two things. One, that he wouldn't even be awake yet.. or two, for him to still deny that we're soul mates...

When Hyungsik parked in the parking lot of the hospital, I didn't know what I was going to do. I saw the Markson couple walking into the hospital, they seemed a little too happy.. maybe Jaebum was awake??

Hyungsik: You ready?

I just looked at him and slowly nodded, before getting out the car and heading into the building.

JAEBUM POV

Venita had left a while ago, now Mark and Jackson were with me going on and on about many different things.

Me: I want to get out of here... walk around a little... can we?

Mark: Um... I think we can get a wheel chair for now. I don't want you to work yourself up to much.

I sigh and nod, anything was better than staying here. Jackson went to get the wheelchair and when he came back, they both helped me place myself in the chair. Jackson began pushing me towards the door and Mark opened it.. on the other side of the door with his hand up to twist the nob.. was Jinyoung...

Me: J-jin-young...

Jinyoung: Jae...

He began to tear up and I got up, not caring about the slight pain in my legs.. not caring about the couple telling me to sit down.. not caring about anything else and I went to him.

I opened my arms and pulled him into my embrace, I hugged him tightly and let a tear down my cheek.

Me: Jinyoung...

He just hummed slightly in response since he had began to cry a little louder.

Me: I never told you this... but you don't know how much I fucking love you...

I looked up and saw Hyungsik smiling at the scene before him, I knew he knew perfectly about the dream.. I just smiled back and mouthed to him

Me: Thank you...

AN: HEYYYYYY, HERE YA GO, THE JJP MOMENT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR. THERE WILL PROBABLY BE ONLY ONE OR TWO MORE CHAPTERS BUT I REALLY HOPE I CAN END THE STORY PERFECTLY. UNTIL NEXT TIME 😊💚