_26_

An: this book just reached #910 in fanfiction, I know it's not that that high up but it's still high up for me, thank you guys!!

JAEBUM POV

I look around and don't see anyone.. what happened? I look over and see a doctor walk in.

Doc: Oh my, you're awake!

He quickly does some things before going back out and doing some other stuff. I just wondered what was going on? How long have I been here for him to say "you're awake" in such happy and surprised tone?

I then see my mother walk in with tears in her eyes, along with the rest of the guys.

Mom: Oh my god! Jaebummm

She said as she hugged me, I was still so confused. All I remember was that I passed out in the church before...

Me: Did Jinyoung get married?..

Was the first thing I said.

Mom: Honey, what are you talking about?

Me: D-did he get married with H-

Sammy: Jaebum.. who would Jinyoung marry when he knows you're his soul mate?

I look at him confused. So now he knows?

Mom: I was so worried.. I thought you'd never wake up

Me: How long was I out?

Jackson: Nearly two months

Two months?

They spent another long while there until they all had to leave, one by one they said goodbye to me. The last one was Youngjae.

Youngjae: I'm glad you're awake now

Me: Thanks.. where's Jinyoung?.. I want to see him

Youngjae: Here..

He said handing me a letter.

Youngjae: I think you're good enough to read it now, luckily you're out of danger.

I take it and he slowly leaves my room. I look at the letter in my hands and analyze it a little before opening it and reading it.

Dear Jaebum,

          Before anything, I just want to ask.. why? Why didn't you tell me before that you were my soul mate? Why did you have to use me as a fuck buddy if.. we could have just been boyfriends from the beginning? How do i know we're soul mates? Well.. the day we went on a date.. i had woken up first remember? That's when I saw it.. the beautiful ink that decorated your skin in the same way ink decorated mine. honestly never thought Venita would do this, that she'd make us soul mates. But I guess sometimes people confuse Love for Hate.. that was probably our situation the whole time. Now that I think about it, I never hated you.. I never disliked you. When we began studying together, I realized there was more to you than just a bullying rude little shit. I suppose I can honestly say that I started liking you ever since we first kissed. I'm so glad I was able to save you from that fire.. I don't know what I would have done if... you would have died. But now, I'm leaving, I'm sure... based on what has happened that.. you don't want me as a soul mate. However, I just want to tell you that.. for the first time... I'm glad I met you.