_22_

An: I'm so proud of you guys 😢

JAEBUM POV

A while later I wake up due to the noise the guys make while entering the room. Tamar kept looking and trying to get at me. But after the way she treated my baby.. there's no way I want to talk to her now.

The Day of the Accident

JINYOUNG POV

He laid beside me and I just put the bottle of syrup in his hand.

Me: If you want you c-can put more

He shook his head and sighed.

Jaebum: Jinyoung.. I don't want you to think I'd like you more than just a fuck buddy... it's not like you're my actual-

Me: soul mate? ....

I sigh and get up heading to the bathroom.

Jaebum: Where are you going?

Me: to clean myself up.. don't worry I'm leaving after this..

I said and closed the door.

I took the rest of my clothes off to quickly take a shower. I starred at my body and began crying... I need to stop this.. I'm just hurting myself.

Once I'm done, I get out and dry off before changing and walking out. I look over and see Jaebum had fallen asleep, I gather my things and put them all in my bag.

I then go up to him and sit next to him, I admire his sharp features.

Me: Little fuck.. why if we have the same tattoo.. you don't tell me?...

I said lifting his shirt and kissing his tattoo, I clean a tear off my face and get up to kiss his lips.

Me: ... I love you fucking idiot

I get my bag and walk out his room to then walk out his house.

After a few minutes I notice something.. I had forgotten my text book. I never put it in my bag since it's too big and I don't want to hurt my back. I stood there, debating whether I should go back or not.

After a few minutes of walking back and forth, I decide to go back. When I do... I see a lot of people gathered around the house... it was on fire. I thought I smelled something bad..