_21_

An: Prepare my children

JAEBUM POV

I pull him closer to me, enjoying every second of this moment. I leave his lips and go from his cheek to his jawline to his neck. He grips onto my shirt tightly and tugs at it

Jinyoung: J-jaebum.. this isn't right.. Hyungsik is here

I separate myself and look around before looking back at him.

Me: I don't see anyone, besides whenever I'm with you.. nobody else exist for me

I kiss him again and he kisses back, but I stop.

Jinyoung: Why... why did you stop?

Me: I don't want you to think that when I say I like you.. that I mean only your body... I like you as a whole, personality, sweet voice, intelligence... everything about Park Jinyoung.

He stares at me and slowly backs off.

Jinyoung: I don't think you just want to fuck now.. you are.. changing. But Jaebum, Hyungsik is my soul mate I.. I can't go against a gods word.

Me: Jinyoung... fuck Venita right now... how can she decide for us?? How does she even know who's going to like who?

Jinyoung: Um genius.. she's a god! Obviously she's going to know who likes wh-

Me: Do you like Hyungsik... or me?

Jinyoung: Don't ask me that

He looks around and I see his eyes starting to tear up.

Jinyoung: Honestly... I'm starting to like Hyungsik..

Those words were like billions of knives piercing into my heart. Over and over and over and over again..

Me: What about him is there to like?

Jinyoung: He's a really caring and sweet person. He treats me so nice and.. he hasn't asked me once to sleep with him...

Me: Jinyoung... I already told you that... I don't want to fuck with you anymore.. I don't like you for ju-

Jinyoung: BUT IT'S SO HARD TO BELIEVE YOU! Sometimes I question.. how we went from hating each other to liking... like what? Ughhhh!

He sits on the side of the pool and I stand in front of him starring at him. He seemed to be in deep thought, he looked around for a while until making eye contact with me.

Jinyoung: You said we "used to be soul mates" right?

I nod and he sighs before ruffling his hair.

Jinyoung: Explain everything to me then.. explain what's happened. I really don't remember what you're talking about.

I start explaining everything to him, from when I saw his tattoo, to when we started fucking, to our date.. up to when everything changed.

Jinyoung: What?... I.. I don't get it. Everything is different for me. You saw my tattoo yeah, but later on I saw yours.. we didn't have the same one. I do remember when we started fucking and all that.. our date? We never had one, the day you described was when we went when Youngjae. You sure.. you're not making this up right?

Me: No.. I have no reason to.

He gets up and wraps himself with a towel and head to the door.

Jinyoung: I'll think about everything you just told me.. I don't understand it but.. I'll think things through I guess.

He walks out and I get out the water and sit on one of the chairs wrapping myself with a towel.

I feel my lips and smile at the way I could still feel Jinyoungs lips on mine. I sigh and stare at the water, I really hope Jinyoung doesn't ask anyone else besides me to teach him how to swim.

I walk to my room and change, luckily the guys weren't back yet so I had the room for myself. I laid on the large couch to get some sleep when..

Mom: Honey... you don't know how much I hate seeing you like this..

Mom?

I look around, nothing... again the voices in my head.

Mom: I... I'm so happy Jinyoung was there t-to save you I. ..

I hear her start crying and feel her hand caressing my cheek... what the actual fuck is going on?

JINYOUNG POV
(An: Haven't seen one of these in a WHILE have you noticed? No? Okay ☺☺)

I walk out the door, closing it and looking at it one last time. I turn to walk to the car and see Youngjae walking towards me with his recently found soul mate Espy.

Youngjae: You're really leaving...

He sighs and looks down.

Me: I have no choice.. I mean mom got a job there and we'll be coming to visit. Of course she won't leave Jaebums mom alone for long, they're best friends.

Espy: Why can't you stay? Dude.. I can leant you my older brothers room, he's out for vacation an-

Me: I think.. I need to get away from him for a while... I will miss him and be worried and all but.. I need to clear out what I feel you know. I know he doesn't like me... it hurts a lot.

Espy and Youngjae look at each other and then back at me.

Youngjae: Come back soon okay?..

I nod and smile before hugging them both and getting into the car. I take out a envelope and hand it to Youngjae.

Me: In case I'm not back soon, give this to Jaebum when you see he's well enough to read it...

He nods and puts it in his pocket, and closes the door for the driver to drive off. I still can't believe it's been almost a month and a half since the accident... the images still imprinted in my mind replaying over and over.

I've never been happier about forgetting a book, I always think about what would have happened if I hadn't gone back.

I mean.. it is kind of obvious what would have happened...

Jaebum would have died

AN: HEYYYYYYYYYYY, I HOPE YOU'RE SLOWLY UNDERSTANDING WHAT'S GOING ON AND DAMN ARE THE THEORIES I'VE READ IN THE COMMENTS REALLY GOOD. I'M PROUD OF YOU GUYS, I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE UPDATE AND I WILL SEE YA IN THE NEXT UPDATE 😊💚