_28_

JAEBUM POV

I separated myself a little from Jinyoung and just starred at him.

Jinyoung: I... I don't know what... what to say..

He continued to cry.

Jinyoung: You hid from me that we're soul mates and you told me yourself that you just liked me as a fu-

Me: Oh shut the fuck up

I said and grabbed his face kissing him. A million sensations rushed through my veins, the feeling my true soul mate could only give me. I kissed him desperately, not caring about the guys watching us, to me it was only the two of us in the room.

I felt him smile into the kiss and I pulled away and connected out foreheads and wiped his tears away softly with my thumbs.

Me: I am so.. so sorry. I was so fucking stupid and I didn't realize that I love you so much... I do admit that I didn't believe it at first.. I thought Venita was just playing around with me to teach me a lesson but.. God you don't know how deep you've got me into you.

I kiss him again and again, holding his face gently in my hands.. afraid that if I let go for just a second.. he'd disappear. I was scared... I hoped this wasn't also a dream.

He looked at me and smiled before hugging me tightly and kissing my cheek.

Jinyoung: I love you Jaebutt

I giggle and kiss his lips softly again.

Me: I love you too

A FEW WEEKS LATER

I stood in front of my house, waiting for the cab to arrive. I had a date in 30 min with the most beautiful man on earth. I'm going to make sure he has the best day of his life.

Once the cab arrives I get in and direct him to the diner in which we had agreed on having breakfast at. Once there I went in and got a table for two near the windows and sat down. I kept looking out, waiting to see if Jinyoung arrived. I had gotten there 10 min early so, I wasn't worried about him not showing up too soon.

I ordered the meal that I knew my baby liked and then heard the sound of the door bell ring. I looked up and smiled, my god is he beautiful, he noticed me and I got up to greet him. I hugged him and quickly kissed him before pulling his chair out and letting him have a seat.

Jinyoung: good morning, did I make you wait too long?!

I shook my head and just starred at the beauty before me. His outstanding features, making me wonder if he was even human. He was way beyond beautiful, I mean.. not even Hyungsik who's a demigod looks so handsome to me. Nobody, is better to me than my Jinyoung.

Jinyoung: Stop starringgggg.. you're gonna make me blush

He said covering his face in his hoddie and I just chuckled before caressing his cheek and pulling him in to kiss his forehead.

Me: Baby, there is no way I can stop starring at you... you're so beautiful

He rolls his eyes and looks over and his eyes land on some random ugly dude.

I roll my eyes and look around, a lot of ugly loner hoes were looking at him. Boy, do they not see me here?!

Me: Excuse meeee, eyes hereeee

I said grabbing his face making him look at me, he smiles and grabs my hand to lay his hand on.

Jinyoung: Ahh, since when did the tough Jaebutt turn into a soft squishy?