_17_

JAEBUM POV

He just smirked and sat next to Jinyoung, he turned to look at me and frowned a little.

Jinyoung: I though we established something Jae...

Hyungsik: Hold on.. look I'm just gonna say this, Jinyoung and I will get married and if you don't leave him alone even after that.. I will fucking kill you

I start laughing and slam my tray in his face making sure I don't dirty Jinyoung. All my food decorated his face and shirt along with some of his hair. He just stood there in shock before throwing a punch at me.

He took someone's juice and poured it all over my face and shirt. I grabbed him and threw him down and got on top of him to start punching him.

He pushed me off and we both stood up to start throwing punches at each other. After a few punches, one of mine landed on his stomach and he fell back onto a table. I pushed up against him and held him down to punch him.

Jinyoung: THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS!.. LEO!!

I then saw the guys surrounding us, Hyungsik had managed to hit me a few times more but I was still on top of him. The security guards started coming but we didn't care.

Sammy: Ight Jae stop it!

He said grabbing my arm, it took Sammy, Leo and Jeff to get me off him. Dylan grabbed my bag since he knew I had clothes there and took me to the bathroom to change, we dashed out so the security guards didn't see who we were.

Dylan: What's wrong with you? Why are you fighting after a short while of being decently nice to people

Me: Because he's SO FUCKING ANNOYING like.. like who does he think he is to tell me to get the fuck away from my baby

Dylan: Since when is Jinyoung your baby?

Me: Since forever! Since we were kids he's been mine... he's my soul mate mine!

Dylan: Okay first, calm thyself. Second, you told us his tattoo said "Paradise" and yours is a palm tree... it doesn't match

Me: When did I say that?

Dylan: I don't remember but you did. Anyway, hurry up and change.

With that he walked out and I quickly changed before going out to the lunchroom again.

Jinyoung: What the fuck is your problem?

I jump as Jinyoung startles me, I turn to him and he just stands there back leaning on the wall. I go and stand in front of him, placing my hand right next to his head.

Me: Can't you tell what's wrong with me?

I tilt my head and he just stares at me with watery eyes.

Jinyoung: I still don't get how you say you "like me" when even you yourself said you'd never see me as anything more than just a fuck buddy...

Me: It's because I was stupid.. I do like you.. everything you've done for me.. I know I was your first kiss and first time.. our date

Jinyoung: What date? You and I never went out alone, you know we can't manage awhile without wanting to kill each other

Me: ... the day with Youngjae then..

Jinyoung: Oh.. but still Jaebum.. I told you that if you two can't get along then.. it's obvious who should stay away

Me: Why doesn't anyone believe when I say that you are my soul mate?

Jinyoung: Because I'm fucking not!.... Ugh, just go to the nurse... Hyungsik gave you a black eye..

He walks away and I just head to the lunch room.

LATER THAT DAY

I rode my motorcycle to the same spot as the night before. I stared at the water and took out a cigar from the pack I had bought a few moments ago. That little fucker really hurt me.

Hani: Hey, you're back again!

She said sitting next to me, I quickly put out the cigar and she just chuckled.

Hani: It's okay, you can smoke.. I'm used to the smell.

I looked at her for a moment and she just shrugged, I took another one out and lit it up.

Hani: Woah woah! What the heck happened to you?

Me: Got into a fight today at school.

Hani: Um.. why?

Me: Doesn't matter.. I guess there are some things that.. I shouldn't think about.. well people... Anywayy, so my friends and I are going on a small vacation to the beach.. wanna come?

Hani: Me?? Umm... of course! Wait... are there gonna be girls there?

Me: Yeah, the soul mates of my friends.

She smiles and nods.

Hani: Okay then, I'm definitely going.

We stay there talking for a bit more and talk about our days as the sun goes down. Once she leaves I stay there a little more until it begins to get cooler I go home.

Mom: Hey honey! How was your day?

She asks changing the channels on the television.

Me: Oh so amazing

Mom: That's really great sweet-..  what happened to you?!

She said getting up and going to check my eye out.

Me: It's nothing... I'm going to bed

She kept bugging me the whole way to my room until she eventually gave up. I take a nice warm shower and stare at the tattoo imprinted on my skin.... that's not mine... I can't be mine.

I let the hot water run down my body, relaxation runs through my whole self.

Jinyoung: If you guys can't get along... then... then you stay away from me

I sigh and close the water, get out and wrap the towel around my waist when.. I start to faintly hear a voice...

Jinyoung: If you could only open your eyes.... just... please?... Before I leave... I just want to see that sharp bold.. confident look... please Jaebum... I need you

I fell as if someone was hugging me and then.. I feel a drop fall on my neck.. I know I just got out the shower but.. a dot couldn't fall right underneath collar bone from my my hair is pushed back.

What the fuck?

AN: HEY GUYS! I HOPE YOU HAD AN AMAZING DAY AND I HOPEEEEEE YOU ALL STICK WITH THIS CONFUSING (FOR NOW) STORY. COMMENT MY LOVESSSSS, TILL NEXT TIME 😊💚