_05_

An: ^^ some cute jjp moments aka synchronized as fuck 😂😍

JAEBUM POV

This can't be happening, how can I have the same tattoo as that NERD?! I grab my pack of cigars and take one, lighting it while in my mouth and smoking it. I don't like him, I know I don't and I never will.

I flop onto my bed and stare at the ceiling, fucking goddess did this to me. It was just a hallucination right? Yeah, that had to be it... there is no way that shit was real.

??: Excuse me?

Oh yay, more shit in my mind.

??: Jaebum, you really need to control your cursing sweetheart.

I sigh and sit up looking around, like I guessed.. nobody is around.

Me: Whose there? Get the fuck out of my head man like it's not cool to be fucking with people.

??: says the guy who bullies people...

Me: Okay really who is there?!

I suddenly see a woman sitting on the chair next to my bed. Her hair silky and a reddish like color, with hazel eyes and lightly tanned skin.

Me: Who are yo-

Venita: I am Venita, the goddess that gave you and Jinyoung those tattoos.

Me: Y-youre.... okay I... what? Why would you come visit me?

Venita: Because this is the first time someone is unhappy with who I have paired them with.

Me: ObVioUsLy, how could you do this to me? Is it because of how much I curse.. Ah! It's because I'm a bully right and you're gonna punish me with that lil sh-... guyy as my partner.

Venita: Not at all, I shipped you to for the same reason I ship all other couples in the world. Because you will love each other, you'll be the best person to control each other. You'll bring the wild in Jinyoung out, and he'll bring out the calm side of you out. You're a really hard to control guy, not even your mom knows how to deal with you sometimes but... Jinyoung... it will be so easy for him to tame you.

Me: are you.... are you calling me an animal?

She giggles and shakes her head before moving her hands around in different ways. Suddenly something else appears, or someone else. It was Jinyoung but... something about him was different.

Venita: Don't worry, this isn't the actual Jinyoung... this is just how you really picture him.

I

I

started laughing and just stare at the goddess before me.

Me: There is no way, Jinyoung is this... this. . Cute to me.

Venita: I know you won't believe me... but think about your own actions. Who would be constantly thinking about someone they strongly "dislike"?.

JINYOUNG POV

I walked into the lunch room with Youngjae, he had been asking me all day what was wrong with me but I just didn't want to talk about it. Now that Jaebum knows how my tattoo look like, he most definitely will keep me from finding my lover.

Youngjae: Dudeee, you still haven't shown me your tattoo... it's not fair.

Me: I'll show you it soon... just not right now..

Youngjae: Okay, Jin, cut the crap and tell me what's wrong because there is no way I can eat in peace knowing something is wrong with ma best friend.

Me: Gosh, what language!

Youngjae: Dude... just seriously.

Me: Ughhh, Jaebum saw my tattoo and I know that he's gonna fuck my life over by finding my soul mate before me and offering them money I guess to keep them away from me because he hates me so much.

Youngjae: ... He's just butt hurt that he hasn't found his soul mate yet... but trust me I know you'll find your girl way before he do-

Me: boy...

Youngjae stares at me, confused but at the same time he knew what I meant.

Youngjae: Wait.. your soul mate is a boy?

I slowly nod before shoving my sandwich into my mouth.

Youngjae: Are you the boy or the girl??? Let me guess, you're the lil girl! Of course you have to be.. I don't see you fucking a guys ass o-

I smack his head and stare at him, I quickly swallow the food in my mouth and frown.

Me: What makes you think I can't be top? I got the daddy looks and all to be a tops okay? I-

He lifts up my shirt and sees my tattoo.

Youngjae: I was right.

I take a cucumber from my salad and shove it in his mouth. I laugh as he spits it out and tears up.

Youngjae: Why would you do thattt?!

Me: because you're questioning my daddy abilities.

Youngjae: No! Venita just said you a lil bottom! She put it on the girl side!.... Ohhhh, if you think you look "daddy" how will your actual daddy look like?!

Me: Youngjae... you really want some more cucumbers up your mouth don't you?

He pouts and eats his food without any more comments. He did leave me thinking about that however, how does my soul mate look like? Will I actually like him? I mean, I didn't know I was even gay.

JAEBUM POV

I had to solve this, first things first. I need to make sure Jinyoung doesn't find out that we have the same tattoo. But then... if I'm never gonna get with my soul mate... what do I do then?

Mom: Sweetheart, my best friend will be coming over again!

Great.

Me: With her son?

Mom: Um.. not sure. Why?

Me: Just asking. Anyway, I'm gonna go out.

Mom: Wait, why are you even here so early? Doesn't school end in like.. 3 hours?

Me: My uh.. teachers for the rest of my classes weren't there today so... why stay right? Anyway, see ya.

I rush out my house and head towards the school, I needed to see Jinyoung. If Venita  says I'm going to love him, I have to find out somehow... if I actually like him.

AN: HEY GUYS! I AM SO SO SORRY FOR TAKING YEARSSSSSS TO UPDATE. I HAVEN'T HAD TIME AND I WANTED TO KMS FOR NOT UPDATING FOR YOU GUYS. BUT HERE YA GO, I HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY SO FAR AND I HOPE YOU DON'T HATE ME FOR MAKING YOU WAIT SO LONG 😢💚. SEE YA IN THE NEXT UPDATE, UNTIL NEXT TIME I'M OUT! 😊💚