_13_

JAEBUM POV

I groan and walk back into my house, going straight towards the living room where Jinyoungs mom and mine were talking.

Me: Um excuse me Mrs. Park..

They both look at me.

Mrs. Park: Yes? What is it?

Me: Um.. do you by any chance know what Jinyoungs tattoo looks like? I want to help him find his soul mate

They both smile and go 'aw' at the same time.

Mrs. Park: His tattoo says Paradise, but don't worry he's already found his soul mate. His name is Hyungsik and he's such a great guy.

I stare at her in disbelief.. she's in on this too?? What the fuck, why are they all doing this?

Me: Mom... just call me down when the food is done...

I head up to my room and lock myself in, why is everyone pranking me now?

*Ringgggg ringgggg*

I look at my phone and see its Jackson, just the person I need. He knows about the tattoos, he wouldn't be involved in the prank too.

Me: Hello

Jackson: He dude, you busy? The guys want to go to the arcade today, since there's gonna be that contest later on hotdog eating.

Me: I mean, my mom's best friend is here and I'm going to have dinner with them... though Jinyoungs not here...

Jackson: Ohh, don't worry its fine

Me: Hey, uh, Jackson.. you remember what my tattoo looks like right? And how I told you guys my soul mate is Jinyoung?

Jackson: Um?... what? I know about your tattoo but you never told us about the Jinyoung part.

Me: Jackson, yes I did.. were you even listening?

Jackson: So Jinyoung has the other palm tree?

"Palm tree"

Not you too Jackson...

Me: Dude don't fuck around with me.. why are you in on this too???

Jackson: What are you talking about?

Me: Ugh! Never mind... bye I'll see you guys later

I hang up and flop on my bed. What's going on? ... did Venita really just change the tattoos?

No. I don't accept this.. Jinyoung is my soul mate, why the fuck couldn't I just admit it before that I liked him?

I mess up my hair and I hear the door bell ring just before my mother tells me that dinner is ready. I walk down and see my mom greeting that annoying idiot, Hyungsik. Why are they back?

Me: What are you doing here?

Mom: Jaebum! What's wrong with you? Why are you speaking to them that way?

Hyungsik: It's okay Mrs. Im, and Jaebum, we just came back because we thought it we were being rude by leaving your mom with all the food she made. If our presence is a problem then we can lea-

Mom: Oh don't say that, of course you're welcome here. Jinyoung is like family here, since his mother has been a close friend for years now and certainly his lover is also welcomed here

I just roll my eyes and we all head to the dinner table. Both mothers sitting on both ends, Jinyoung and the shit on the other side and I sat alone on the opposite side of Jinyoung.

Mom: Gosh, I'm so happy for you Jinyoung... Hyungsik is a wonderful man and Venita sure knows how to pair people up.

Ha! Nope, Venita is on some drugs or something... the fuck... changing our tattoos just like that and doesn't show her face afterwards.

Hyungsik: We hope that we can get married so-

Me: Married? The fuck you guys just met!

Hyungsik: Yeah, but we're soul mates. Isn't it right to get married? We're going to end up doing it anyway.

Me: It's still too early!

Mom: Jaebum, honey, look I know you haven't found your soul mate yet and that it hurts to see how your friends and now Jinyoung found their own but you don't have to-

I slam my hands down and head up to my room, I didn't want to spend another second at the table with those two together.

After a little while, I hear a small knock on my door.

Jinyoung: Jaebum... open up please...

Me: Fuck off..

He then opens the door and I mock the words he said to me before.

Me: I said fuck off not fuck on bitch...

Jinyoung: Jaebum.. I don't know what's wrong with you... is it because, well we can't fuck anymore?

I groan and close the door locking it and slamming his back against it. I kiss his plump pink lips, gripping his shoulders tightly.

Jinyoung: Jaebum... stop it!

He pushes me away a little but I keep holding onto his shoulders.

Me: Jinyoung... I just... I just want this shit to end.. I want stupid fucking Hyungsik to go away and for you to be here with me again...

Jinyoung: Jaebum stop playing around... I don't know what you're talking about! We don't have the same tattoo you can't like me... and it's bad seen for two who don't share the same tattoo to be together anyway

Me: I don't care... let them call me whatever the fuck they want... I want you... I swear we had matching tattoos...

Jinyoung: Jaebum... stop lying. I admit we had amazing fucks... but... now I'm with Hyungsik and... I like him.

Me: That fast?? So fucking soon?

Jinyoung: I've known him for enough time to see that he's perfect for me... that it's no wonder that Venita paired us up because we go well together..

Me: But Jinyoung... I like you

Jinyoung: Stop it okay? If you want I can help find your sou-

I open the door and push him out.

Me: If you don't want to believe me... then fuck off..

I slam the door and lock it, I slide down the door.. tears starting to fall down my eyes.

Me: Venita... please... just give Jinyoung back... make him my soul mate again...

AN: HEY GUYS! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS UPDATE AND I KNOW IT'S ALL CONFUSING BUT DON'T WORRY, EVERYTHING WILL START CLEARING UP.... AFTER A FEW.. FEWWW CHAPTERS. I LOVE YOU ALL AND SEE YOU IN THE NEXT UPDATE! 😊💚