_18_

AN: I'm surprised you guys haven't noticed a small yet BIG detail ☺. I love confusing you guys lol, I love you all 😂💚💚.

JAEBUM POV

I shake my head but stay still, what's going on with me? I shiver as I feel a chill run down my spine. I quickly dry my hair and head on to my bed. 

Next day

I get up with a big headache, my whole body felt cold. I shiver and cover myself, I honestly don't want to do anything today. I groan and get out of bed forcefully, I wash up, change and head out to school.

Jackson: Jaebum, hey!

I turn to look at the Markson couple coming my way.

Me: Hey Markson

Mark: You ready for tomorrow? We can finally get a fucking break

I nod and take out a cigar to smoke it out.

Mark: By the way, who you inviting?

Me: This girl I met

They both do their stupid "ooooooo" sound.

Me: She has a soul mate so shut up bitches

We continue walking and laughing together about stupid stuff only our dumbasses understood. We met up with the rest of the guys and their girls, we make our way to school and go to our own classes.

By lunch time we all gathered again, the guys kept a close eye on me so I didn't go fuck up Hyungshit. I then make eye contact with Jinyoung... I stared at him but quickly broke eye contact. If he wanted to push me away... then I wasn't going to be begging anymore.

Jinyoung: Jaebum..

Everyone goes quiet and I look up and see him standing there.

Me: Um... yeah?

Jinyoung: I'll see you today after school right? We have a test soon and you gotta pass it.

I shrug and drink my juice.

Me: I guess so, I'll meet you at the gate.

He nods and I watch him walk back to his table where Hyungshit was starring at me. I just roll my eyes and ignore them for the rest of the day.

After school

I was walking with the guys towards the exit and I see Jinyoung with Hyungshit kissing. I clear my throat and they separate.

Hyungsik: Ahhh, you really like ruining my days don't you Jaebutt.

Me: Excuse me? Only Jinyoung can call me that so get a new nickname for me Hyungshit... let's go Jinyoung

I said walking ahead, Jinyoung follows me and we silently walk to my house. Once we enter my room, we got our stuff ready to study.