Chapter 2

Chapter 2

You started to get a little scared now. Your parents left when the sun was high in the sky, also called noon. The sun was starting to go down now, making it darker and eerie shadows distort, almost like they wanted to claw at you. You had just finished all the food in your bag except for the (fave meat) and you only had a little bit of (fave juice) left. That's when it hit you hard. The truth you found started to make you cry. The truth is...

Your parents aren't coming back. They abandoned you completely. You heard a rustling in a bush and you turned your tear stained face in the direction of the rustling. A strange thing came slowly towards you and stared. It had pale skin and had long claws. It had sharp teeth and it was the size of you, because you are a 3 year old kid who was abandoned by her family. It didn't scare you though. You didn't know why, but you just weren't.

"I... Am... The... Rake..." the strange thing said as it studied your frail body, like how an owl might look at a mouse. You sniffled before you told "Rake" your name. You assumed that you weren't scared because you were too sad to be scared.

"So... Hungry..." Rake said as he stepped closer to you. You peered into the bag and grabbed the (fave meat) container. You opened it and put it in front of him. He looked at it, then back at you, then back to the meat. He took a small bite, testing the taste, followed by viciously chewing, mauling, and eating the meat. You watched him, unsure if you should stay with him or run away and try to find a way home. You chose to stay, hoping he wouldn't hurt you. He licked his lips.

"Thank you (Y/N). For that, I will not kill you. What are you doing here anyways?"

"My mama and daddy left me behind."

You started crying again. You stopped when your stomach growled loudly. You got up and picked a handful of berries. You ate the entire handful, dropping a few. Rake was confused, but after you ate the berries, he realized what you did. He screeched for you to stop, only he was too late.

"THOSE WERE POISONOUS!"

You looked at him, confused.

"Daddy said I can eat these berri- GACK!" You started to almost vomit and you felt your insides fill with overwhelming pain. You coughed up a puddle of blood as your breathing became gasps for oxygen. Rake started getting scared.

"Slenderman! Quick! I need your help!" he screeched. Soon after, a tall man in a suit with snow coloured skin and no face stood behind him. The man looked at the sight. A little girl, on the ground, practically dying, and Rake, panicking.

"I'll take her back to the mansion. You grab her stuff." he said as he picked you up. You spat up more blood while losing consciousness.

Leaving everything black...