Chapter 15

Chapter 15

You awoke to the smell of pancakes. You still had bandages from 2 days ago. When Clocky kidnapped you. She hasn't come back. It was around 5:30 am. Pretty friggin early, you gotta admit. You didn't care. You got out of bed and walked downstairs. There you saw Ben, LJ, Grinny Cat, and Toby. LJ was playing around with a candy wrapper. Grinny Cat was sleeping on the table. Ben was reading. Wait. Ben was reading?! You approached the boy and saw he was actually reading the Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask manga you let him borrow. And Toby was making pancakes. You walked up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you Toby."

"I love you too..."

You noticed he was staring at the pancakes as he said that.

"Me or the pancakes?"

"......... What'll happen if I say both?"

"Don't you dare do it Toby."

"I won't. I love you (Y/N). You know that."

You smiled as you took a pancake from his plate and ate it. He saw this and did the funniest thing you saw him do. He hot on his knees and looked at you in horror. He pointed at you accusingly.

"YOU KILLED MAH BABY!!!!"

You almost choked on the pancake. You were laughing at him. He got up and stole the pancake and ate it all. You playfully pouted. He patted your head.

"Don't worry sweetie. I got lots more coming."

You hugged him and helped him with the pancakes. They were pretty good pancakes. You put away a few dishes and looked at the clock. It was about 6:00. Toby looked at you. You looked at him. He put a hand in his hoodie pocket.

"(Y/N) I cherish every moment I'm with you. I'd do anything to have you in my arms and with me. If you die, I die. (Y/N)..."

He pulled out a cute little box. He got down on one knee. He opened the box, revealing a silver ring with a heart shaped (birth stone).

"Will you marry me?"

You lost your words. Instead of saying yes, you hugged/tackled him. You kissed him deeply. He pulled his lips from yours.

"I'll assume its a 'yes'?"

"Of course Toby."

Words do not say how happy you were. You and Toby were married 2 months later. You were now officially (Y/N) Rogers. As you snuggled closer to him after the wedding, you thought of one thing.

'I'm glad my parents abandoned me.'

----------------------------------------------

I have made fangirls cry. I assume anyways. I mean, you just got married to the adorable twitchy pancake addict. How much better could this get?! I bet y'all are like "Oh no! Miss Megaheart's gonna end dis story!" Nope! Not yet! Stay tuned and rock on!

~Miss Megaheart